Reviews for Animal I Have Become
Prety good
WRONG -SHERLOCK chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Mmmm this story was really good. Even with the whole Naruto-hating-himself thing, which I think is a very realistic thought. I liked this story, so good job!
aliendroid chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is filled with emotion. You do a wonderful job of capturing the more...desperate side to Naruto's character. Wonderfully written, there are a few remaining grammatical errors but nothing glaring. All in all a great job and a great read!
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was an awesome fanfic and I love that song from 3 days grace :-)
XxCharlottexX1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is really good! I would say sweet, but that's not the right word.. um.. good definatly.. er... OH! amazing(: there we go. this is amazing.
Ashes Uke69 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Omg. Demon iv become is litteraly been my favorite song for years because i thought it fit Naruto perfictly. You did a great job in creating this fic. Iv been looking for 1 that described Naruto with this song 4 ever.
DeadAccountIsDeadNow chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
*Squeals* Love it! It's so amazing *Gives you a cookie* I love Three Days Grace!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aw this was such a romantic story.i luved it!
Venussail chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aww, such a sweet story. I love it!
Kigaru chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I liked this story a lot. It was really good. I usually don't read songfics, but i decided to read this one because I recognized the title of the story was the name of a song by Three Days Grace. Anyways, hope you keep the good stories coming.
teg0781 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
i thought the story was perfect.
Cedevita chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
It's amazing, I really like it.

The way Sasuke cares about Naruto, and they way he shows him his love. It's just too cute.

So sweet.