Reviews for Telegram
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Aw, you can write sappy too! -Smirks-

Lovely fic all the same. I have to agree with Susan; as much as I love the smell of coffee, tea just tastes better in general. Doesn't change the fact that I drink it anyway, though; when surrounded by coffee drinkers, one must learn to conform. :)
ohtwo94 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
ooh. susans emotional journey
the kid from colorado chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
So... after they came back from Narnia, Peter, Edmund and Lucy never aged? That's new... okay, this is cool. And with a Harry Potter tie-in. Very cool.
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That was simply beautiful.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Yay! Susan comes back.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like how you explored the the idea of faith from both sides in this piece. Although I would have never thought of it, Susan as a scientist fits so well. She needs explanations and proof so that it doesn't matter if she can trust things, because she's proven it true. So science is a way for Susan to dodge the issue of faith, so she can bury what she does or doesn't believe in with what has been experimentally proven true. And then, when she's suceeded, and convinced herself she didn't need it anymore, life suddenly isn't in her control anymore, and she realizes that faith is still waiting for her. Nice.
Alabaster Ink chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hey! That was a really good oneshot! I really liked the way you had Susan form throughout the years and what she felt like. I actually just finished reading Elijah's Cup again for who knows what time. I hope this means that the sequel will be coming out soon, cuz i can't wait for it. I've been checking everyday to see if you posted it, but i hope this means that i won't have to wait much longer. PLZ POST SOON! BYE!

P.S. Just to say it again, I LOVED THIS ONESHOT!
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
*rubs hands together in unmitigated glee*

*stops that, cuz it gets quite hot*

I like this little shot. It is quite the circle bringer for Susan, isn't it? And heralds, hopefully, your next beautimus project-whichever that may be...hint, hint, hint...
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Shiny! Nice to see that little bridge to bring them all back together.