Reviews for SOS
Phoenix's death chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
O.O you'll write a sequel? WE NEED MORE REVIEWS IF HE/SHE HAS NOT WRITTEN THE SEQUEL ALREADY!
Hot-Barrel chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Can you please make the sequel?! Please! I really love this!
R chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Very nice, though judging how this was made in '06, I highly doubt there will be a sequel. It would be nice though.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Aww, is Jetfire going to tell Starscream it was him?
Link's Rose chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I love it. Love it. A lot. :D
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Believe me! I wasn't one of those peoples! I just decided to click the very last page in the Starscream section, found this, and here I am! Please don't KILL me! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh wait... you're NOT gonna kill me? No? Well, in THAT case. *cackles madly, waving arms around in the air, running in circles* *cheep cheep* Huh? Wait... no one wants me? Why is everybody always picking on me! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Such a cruel cruel world we live in. Such a CRUEL world. *wipes eyes of tears*

Anyhow, nicely done! Please write a sequel. 'Theeess eeess shyo excitting!; ~Mole, from Atlantas.(Disney movie)

Moving on. Keep writing, and have fun whilst you do it.

-Kangarooney-
KennyMC chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
who saved him who iz wantz ta know
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
nice
Jessi Tsuki chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
Aw.
Kopy Kat chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
You are my hero for not just letting this sit with one chapter. Stories deserve to be finished. While a sequel would be incredible, this story is powerful enough to stand on its own. Kudos on an amazing fic.

Meow,

Kat
Kenocka chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
I'm reviewing because I wouldn't mind a sequel! How's that for ego-buffing? Well I'm going to say that the most likely 'bot to have saved 'Screamer was Jetfire but more unlikely Ratchet, strange though it may be.
D. Mischief chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
hay just came across this story. Very nice I almost thought starscream was a gonner for a minute. Did you ever write another chapter or story for this?
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
T: *starts chanting* Sequal! Sequal! Sequal! Sequal!
TheSongOfNature chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
It was intresting, and it gives an explanation on who saved Starscream from death, since he WAS severly injured. I liked it.
DarkAngelLillith chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
*jumps up and down* SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I WANNA SEQUEL!