Reviews for A Sleepwalker
Sleepwalking chapter 1 . 3/14
It is a myth that it is dangerous to wake up a sleepwalker because it may cause them a heart attack, shock, brain damage, or something else. But that's not true, actually it's only dangerous because the sleepwalker may confuse or distress them temporarily. Disoriented, they may strike out at anyone close. It is best not to be in their way.
royslady51 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Asking the TARDIS to turn his room into a giant playpen complete with a baby gate would have been one of the first things I would have done.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Such a cute story! Loved it!
Whovian crazed chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I thought it was cute and funny. :)
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was a very good one-shot. I loved it. You've got great writing and this was a fantastic idea. Very sweet. Good job!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
aww cute
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Cute! I like it.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Creative idea! Loved it. Again, it's nice to see the Doctor with such a common and human problem
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*sort* Nice. Gotta love Rose's sense of humor there. Great description of the Doctor, by the way. Kinda sends a chill through you.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Thank you for the read, this is cute. _
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Very sweet
Strictly-untalkative chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
aww, its cute. o
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Ahh, very sad but very very good,

'but his eyes never lied, they always showed just how tortured he really was'. That is such a good line.

I love it.

SG
Rosemary Tyler chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
very nice
SciFiLeslie chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Nice story.

I liked how Rose learned about his past through his mutterings. I also liked the line about looking "young, innocent and carefree." and not how he "was in fact a 900-year-old sole survivor of a horrific war that had wiped out an entire race."