Reviews for To Santa Claus we Go!
momo chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hah, that ending was great.
KaUiA chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Santa's watching?

Funny!

Santa sees all!

I love it
SafirePhoenix chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
OMG! ...falls out of chair laughing.
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
aww lol the end line really made me explode into giggles! lol well done :) lol
IceCrome chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Cheers Mate!

This one one of the most CREATIVE stories I've ever read.

I don't like slash much, but MAN, you are just...very talented my friend.

Muy Buen!
Skitzoheartless chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Best. Last line. Ever X3
Arika.D chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
hehehe I thought this was a cute but short story. It makes me feel all warm and wiggly is probably not a good thing ,but either way it was a good story.
S. Phantom chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
*giggles maniacally and starts humming Christmas songs badly off key* I like this fic. It was cute, short, and to the point
Playfully Pondering Puppies chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hahahahaha. I can't even convey how much that made me squiggle. Absolutely adorable. I love Riku's outlook on Sora, the innocent childlike behavior that makes the character. Riku seems so overprotective of Sora, it's so sweet!

"Had Riku seen anyone else stop in the middle of a snowstorm and jump up and down yelling ‘Santa!’ while pulling on his sleeve, he would have called them retarded. But this was Sora. That’s what Sora did."

That made me grin. And the end line, that too. "Santa's watching" I cracked up, and promptly sent the link to most everyone I was talking to at the time. Again, bravo. I'm growing rather fond of your fics. I wish I could read your Weiss Kreuz one, but unfortunately I haven't been able to read it, only admire the art.

Cheers!
Wingedchilde chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Hee hee. This was cute! _ Trying to prove to Riku that Santa is real. (Though he IS in Kingdom Hearts ;P) That's priceless. Sora is just so cute!

Nice job,

Wing
PoraPoraPo chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
XD Cute story, I can imagine Santa doing that for some reason.

Santa: Sora, you've been naughty this year!

Sora: What! Riku was the one doing it!

Riku: *wink* You've been a naughty boy Sora...
fortytwo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I just died laughing over the "santa's watching" thing. Good story!
Kaxlya chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
-laughs hysericaly- "Santa's watching..."

XD That reminds me of when someone says "Big brother's watching you..." Cute story so far. I hope you update soon.
Yxonomei chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Wonderful little thing. And-last line?-brilliant! So funny. *hugs fic*
alias of a girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Santa: OMFG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Sora and Riku: Um...yeh...

Sora: IT WAS HIS FAULT! *points at Riku*

Hahahahahahahahahaha... Sora is has an uncanny talent for ruining the moment hahahahahahahahaha