Reviews for Endangering The Universe
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Please write more:) I wud love to read more
red2013 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great story. House is very perceptive.
Nia the Authoress chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
You are going to put up another chapter right? Cuz this is awesome

Eris-R-Renee
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
yay! great job! :)
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Amazing story! Fantastic short! Extremely deep. :) Love House/Wilson!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Aw :) That was beautiful. Definitely a favorite. I loved the ending :)
Renn chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Good one. Haven't read many House fics so far, but this one's definitely good, and I can see that you worked on it, it's agreeable to read!
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Very nice. Poor House, though.
embeer2004 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Lovely story... the story in between the lines... indeed, WHO hurt House when he was younger? In the show he often suggests abuse (and what's the reason behind that I wonder?)

Ah, good old Wilson, House is lucky to have him... they'll be fine...

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Em
Goggled Monkey chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wow. You've created a really good story. House and Wilson’s relationship was a lovely thing to see. I also loved the fact that you've given a character an abused past without using as a foil in a h/c fic. You defied the clichés of such things! On that, I must thank you 'cause I don't think I've read that before.

I loved the not really a suicide scene with Wilson's awkwardness and the sweet part where he grabbed House's hand. Silly Wilson, he isn’t about to off himself.

You addressed magical healing sex too and I giggled! "...your cock will not heal all wounds," is one of the best lines I've ever read! The last line was also touching and gave the ending a very satisfying end.

Kudos to you. You took a common fanfic plot and made it more realistic and beautiful.
kdfhoeufnvjkd chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Please update! It's a really good story with lots of potential so please make a chapter 2!
unknown chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I HOPE THAT YOU ACTUALLY READ THESE COMMENTS
citruspeach chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Oh! That was so cute! House/Wilson makes so happy, especially angsty, hurt/comfort-y House/Wilson. *sighs with pleasure*

Anyway, thank you for the angstyfluff. It was lovely, and well written. (A thing which is sadly unabounding, nowadays.)

(Even though I don't think "unabounding" is a word.)

(Oh well.).
wonanee chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Really sweet and facinating, well written and very in character.

I hope you'll keep on writing this! It's a very interesting plot about House knowing (too?) much about abusive adults...*smirks*
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I liked it...It was different but good. I just borrowed the first season from my friend and I was almost done with it but my dad and mom wanted to watch it with me so I had to start over again. I mean I've seen it in tv but I was also doing homework and I missed some of the stuff. But Thank you, I really like Wilson and House together But I also think that House and Chase aren't bad of a pairing either. It was a good story and as I realize I just typed a whole paragraph in here. okay I'll leave now...thanx again.

_~ R.