Reviews for The Mind Of an Angel
noddwyd chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
Damn. Well at least they all lives happily ever after. The End.
Ranma-sensei chapter 14 . 4/3/2017
Sorry, but I'm out. I find the story too convoluted and I sometimes want to even call its layout scatter-brained to want to follow it anymore. You have too many storylines going on from the get-go, and seemingly can't decide how to get it all together; and your various grammar and spelling mistakes don't make it easier to read, to boot.

Don't get me wrong, your narrative has much potential and is at its core rather enjoyable; but your pacing and - as I already said - convoluted style make it a chore, sometimes. That you still haven't resolved (to the readers, at least) why Arael lied about Asuka's feelings is a big point in that, for me. And it probably is for many an AxS shipper.

That said, I wish you luck and a prolific muse for the future.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
Tibricel Tibby chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
A fantastic coming out of your she'll and learning to live story sorry you are unable to completely finish. But thanks for that ending you did give.
Epuslso chapter 18 . 2/17/2015
a shame you won't finish this but i kinda understand it
Winter Feline chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
It is sad to hear the tale ends here but thank you for at least this much closure. Did you check if anyone was up for adopting this story though?
Zeronaru chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
This has been one of the best evangelion fics I have read in the longest time and although severely disappointed the story won't be completed I respect your sentiments and will look up 94saturns stories and place them on my favorites as my own sign of gratitude for the assistance in creating a fine evangelion fic
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Damn it, another one bites the dust.
Meh, good story for as long as it got, looked promising
Authors reason are authors reasons, no helping huh
Good luck in the future.
LightingWolf chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
great finish it dos fill right
abyssdoor chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
We don't like being made fun of, ok? bye
Loco77 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
RxS? byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Nbagby24 chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Can't wait for next chapter XD
SilentStriker99 chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Shame that it is abandoned, but it was worth the read anyway.
Toby860 chapter 17 . 12/7/2011
eva unit 1 went berserk didn't it. and for the record arael the angel of birds is supposed to be a female. I also think he should tell rei about arael. plus how well tabris react because he is a humanoid angels who will be able to sense arael's preasence. please take the time and pick back up and finish this story
chunnin33 chapter 17 . 1/2/2011
An excellent story; the way you have Rei express herself and the emotional development of both herself and Shinji is amazing. Arael's efforts in communicating with Shinji and the reliance he/she/it has on his eating habits shows a thought out, well-rounded plot device. The main thing I can see wrong with the story are mistakes here and there: in other words nothing major.

exceptional work Atomic. chunnin33
S.Warfield chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Would an Angel *really* be this knowledgeable about the intricacies of Lilin interpersonal relationships?