Reviews for Pride and Joy
Please continue the story u by it 4th year already better hurry not to get to five years
Continue PLEASE
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Can you finish the story I really enjoyed it can you please finish it!
sundes2013 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Very nice. ;)
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"I see the perfect blend of intelligence and beauty – someone smart enough to craft battle plans and bring down the strongest of enemies and hot enough to make every swingin' dick in a five-click radius stand at attention…present company included.

I see the perfect combination of strength and compassion – someone capable of beating every challenge that comes her way; whether it's a phobia, an oppressive mind reader or the dregs of war; and still focus all her attention on an exuberant adolescent going through the trials and tribulations of boyfriends, pimples, and periods.

I see the perfect mix of talent and determination – someone who can put a round in a flea's ass from half-a-click out and stay up three days straight reconning an FOH chapter without ever losing sight of the goal.

I see someone with a motherly touch so soft and kind that she leaves footprints in the hearts of everyone she meets; and has friends so close they'd die for her in a second.

I see someone with so much passion in her heart for what she believes in that she continuously turns foes to friends and enemies to allies just by showing people what's inside her heart. In short Darlin', I see perfection."

SimplySinful21 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
I hope you continue this story its beautiful!
lychee loving chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Oh, this was lovely! It's not often I find myself liking fics where Logan and Ororo get their sap on and talk about what makes the other so wonderful like this, but the way you've written them here! You've really captured their voices!

Very sweet. I'm glad for the update!
The Scribe2 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I'm so glad you've updated this. I look forward to the next chapter.
QTFics chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Awh another wonderfully sweet chapter. I'm going to hold you to your promise to update soon!
QTFics chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Very nice chapter. Maybe one day you will be moved to post the second chapter
DarkFilo chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Fenomenal, one of the best i read about RoLo and many others, really interisting. Natural, wild in a different point i think. Please update soon, i really want to know what she will say to him. Arigatou.
Darlin chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I know I read this when you first put this up, thought I reviewed but obviously didn't so here goes. I always enjoy your stories, consider them classics, and this is no less but good golly when is that week going to be up? ;D I'm hoping you haven't forgoten this story - oh the potential! And hoping you're well and having a wonderful new year.
Katelin Lucas chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Please update this story!
Luke R chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That story was great!

Please make another chapter.
slayer-p chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Where's chapter 2?, good start. Update soon. ;)