Reviews for Dracula's Cinderella
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
Great chapter, your soo awsome! Dracula power!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
Good chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
Great Ams good job. I hope that next is as good. Your story rocks. Love ya Ams
Princess Airiana chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
I hope Dracula doesn't kill Amy. But then again I'm sure he wouldn't, he does love her after all. When WILL they get married? Or do they have to deal with the wicked step-mother? Most likely. So sweet!
Fortune Zyne chapter 8 . 6/16/2006
How old is Amy exactly?
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Great chapter! UPDATE SOON!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Ha Ha Ha! Dracula gets the girl! Mwah ha ha. Wish it was me...lol. Sorry, had to say it. Love your story though!
Princess Airiana chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
That so funny! Draccie! Ha! I thought he would hate that! But as long as he didn't get mad I guess it can't hurt! And she wasn't angry when she found out he was a vampire! That's good! SO she'll be a bride right? I'm so glad things are turning out so well with them!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 8 . 6/15/2006
Great new chapter Amy.i love it. It was wonderful. I hope you add me in the next chapter too maybe i can steal a kiss from from Dracula.
Fortune Zyne chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Heh, heh, she made Dracula beg!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
Great new chapter Amy wow i love it. Please keep going with your story. You are a very great writer.
Princess Airiana chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
YES! YES! YES! Nicole got just what she deserved! And Dracula and Amy made up! That was so sweet! This keeps getting better! Happy ending here we come!
Red Queen of Diamonds chapter 7 . 6/13/2006
This is such a GREAT sotry! Update ASAP!
Shero chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
Poor Amy & Dracula.

But I'm glad Nicole's out of the picture.

More please!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
Great new chapter Amy. You are such a good writer. Keep going with your story. Please? I love your story.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »