Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Another guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Dramatic, yes, and original, also unconventional, very strange in some aspects. Aside from that, the story leaves large gaps. What happens to the world Harry has left?
UserJay chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
I feel stupid for not having read this before. I don't often write reviews, but this one is certainly worth it.

Wonderfully dark, great twists and awesome characters. I especially like how at the end of the day, Jamie did not push Harry to submit to the dark, it was himself, even though he kept on ranting about his revenge, it ultimately would not grant him satisfaction.

Great read, enjoyed it a lot.

9/10
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I did not like this story. I'm surprised no one else isn't a bit disturbed that Harry and his female self had sex and that Harry wanted to dominate his female self.
Vlad Dracula - the Monster chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
One of the few stories I return to read again and again. Well written, not too long (you don't struggle for length for length's sake). Concise, lovely character development, and overall the passion in the story knows no bounds. To me, this stands with Kurinoone's works as the epitome of the Dark!Harry trope. Any author who writes dark Harry should strive for the feeling of authenticity this elicits. Definitely a 9/10 in my book. (and yes, I mean that literally, I keep a book of these things)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Does he stare at goats?
Josiah0626 chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
I loved this story. Very well written, good character development, and very engaging.
Quoba chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
I loved it!
AnAddictedReader chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
Such a disturbingly beautiful story.
TL14 chapter 11 . 4/9/2017
I can't express how great this story is. I am almost angry at the fact I already know I will be obsessed with finding anything like this story to sate my desire for more. It was delightfully dark and evil, your character development was brilliant and the use of language exquisite. This truly is a piece of brilliant writing. Thank you for sharing this with me!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2017
I've only read up to here so far, but from what I can tell, you are an incredible author. This story is very engaging and draws me in for more, so much so in fact that it took concious effort to stop reading. It's almost like these words are my very own mirror, pulling me in for more... My compliments to your writing style as well, there aren't many authors who can stretch 70k eords
Diaspared chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
Certainly one of the mpre unique stories out there; reminds me of Erised Burning's very dark writing. I suppose you might have been first, so perhaps it should be the other way around.

I really do wish the exploration and hints of a grand world of lost magic could be separated from the almost...animalistic main plot.
1066wthec chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
I love this.
1066wthec chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
jngdj nbxod
1066wthec chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
niuniuo
ascoffbattlemage chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
This was a good fit, weird, creepy but oddly satisfying at the end. I didn't like how evil harry got, but I liked the dynamic. Unique story I believe.