Reviews for Equal and Opposite
I can only hope more people use your chapter 1 concept for more fics. He's suddenly a manslut having sex with the entire school and it's all about sex.
Chapter 1 whole concept was brilliant and then we start chapter 2 going fully downhill. welp
Golden Wind God chapter 11 . 12/7/2023
wow
Apollo117mc chapter 11 . 11/10/2023
Holy moly bro. That was absouloutley crazy. What a master piece right there, I applaud you man. Thanks for the great read :)
EdTheBeast chapter 11 . 10/16/2023
Honestly it was a very dark intriguing story. Yet not sure if I liked it or not.
Inside All The People chapter 11 . 8/16/2023
Beautiful
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2022
Incredible
MasterOfDeath7 chapter 11 . 2/13/2022
DAMN! I love Dark!Harry, SlightlyInsane!Harry fics and this is probably the best I've read. It kinda reminds me of "Inevitabilities" by EclipseWing. I would love to see Harry and Jamie conquer Harry's world. Though, the current ending is simply too eloquent and poetic to ruin.
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 2/13/2022
DOES THAT SHEEP HAVE ROCKET PODS?!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2022
You know this is a Harry and fem self right then why is this story opposite it was getting good until Harry had the feelings of hate for her. Like I was hoping for when he reunites with her on the other side they would be madly in love and he would join her.
Fuck Names chapter 11 . 1/19/2022
This was such a splendid story. A masterpiece. So horribly messed up, confusing yet at the same time, it was so good. It has been an honour and a pleasure to read this. Thank you for writing this.
Fuck Names chapter 7 . 1/19/2022
wow
zut88poPYRozcMFjmov91CVA chapter 11 . 12/13/2021
This is *such* a captivating story. I still have it in my archive as a story worth re-reading every so often, simply because the writing keeps me fascinated every time.

Thank you ever so much!
shan7quanta chapter 11 . 12/6/2021
Don't know why but it's fucking great. Wish it had a bit more...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2021
Last time I read this it wasn’t finished, forgot about it completely what a satisfying ending.