Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Holy fuck...
This, is what I want to see. Well done my guy.
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 11 . 6/3
This is a true fanfiction gem. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with the world.
I L0VE U chapter 11 . 5/5
I loved it.
WolfBeHere chapter 11 . 4/2
Inspired a dark feeling in me.
Awesome.
NazgulBelserion chapter 11 . 3/27
Found this by accident and was hyped this was awesome I love the Concept sadly I would love to see Harry Invade he's own world with Jamie
idk-what-to-put-for-my-name chapter 1 . 1/5
Great story ! :D
Nad19 chapter 11 . 12/10/2020
damn! that, was wild. gosh
Diobrando44 chapter 11 . 9/25/2020
So I just checked over 30 fem! Harry/Harry fics and I can say this is one of best I readen so far fuck me I wish we had more.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 9/14/2020
So creepy, so goooooood
Uday Sra chapter 11 . 9/2/2020
Awesome
Fumbls chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Damn, I don’t even know what to say. Can’t stress enough how well written this is. It makes the content all the more disturbing. Not something I would recommend but something I am glad to have come across.
Volksbrot chapter 11 . 7/27/2020
This was... interesting. Definitely one of the best stories with a dark Harry I've read. Very twisted, brutal, sad, and strangely real.

Those fights against the bead guy and the man with the sword and book were pretty awesome by the way. Very unique and among my favourite fight scenes I've read.
Hit1903 chapter 11 . 7/23/2020
What a cringe worthy rapey story!
Wasted an hour to read this shit!
I don't understand what was the plot of the story. This story doesn't make any sense.
Even with the dark arts, Harry wouldn't go so low to rape someone. Dark arts doesn't affect that much this early.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 11 . 7/18/2020
This one was so dark I feel tainted by reading it. It was gritty and frustrating and the way they both behaved and refused to reconsider was maddening.
At first I thought Jamie was a creation of the mirror, the artifact trying to suck Harry in. Maybe it was true, but the story frames it another way.
At the end ! Spoilers I was strangely relieved at how she was broken, stripped of her power. It is also slightly off for me, how Harry did almost nothing to beat her, only gaining power through one trade. Not your typical storytelling.
After all, it was not an issue. The real issue is that I feel like the last chapter begins a new story I don't get to read :(
JraittM chapter 11 . 5/30/2020
Nice dark Harry, it is refreshing to see a story where Harry goes dark and does not have any qualms about it. Your story also did a good job showing how the Dark Arts are considered evil even as the main character embraced them. Thanks for the good story