Reviews for Equal and Opposite
sasukesdoom chapter 11 . 7/12
holy...
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 11 . 6/8
Well a favorite for sure
ThePhenakism chapter 11 . 5/27
Really enjoyed this story.
luanreis chapter 11 . 5/26
Wow, this is one of the best fics I have ever read, I could feel the obsession of Harry, I loved every part of it.
In my mind the only thing that stop this have 5x the number of comments that is has, is that it's a little small, and most important the synopsis is pretty bad, but it's all.
Anyway congratulations to do an awesome story
Luan
Ps: engish isn't my first language, so forgive-me for any mistake.
Crypt chapter 11 . 4/19
Bah! Where's the rest of the story?

I was really enjoying this until now.

Thanks for sharing, but I would have preferred a better ending.
Kali-blue chapter 2 . 4/21
Rape fiction is not enjoyable for most people. If a non consensual rapist Harry is your plan, an actual warning would be appropriate. Bitterness doesn’t mean brutality, or being a dick, but it seems that is your trajectory for Harry. Maybe not, but it’s looking that way.
Anontbhfam chapter 11 . 3/30
Oosh, fam. That was quite something.
I'm pretty speechless tbh. Definitely creme de la creme.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 2/17
Well, this was a nice read. Kinda want to see where the two of them go now. I really want to see what the new Dark Lord and his Lady do. Damn it.
Robert Harrison chapter 1 . 2/16
I wasn't really sure what to expect going into this, but some weird magical-twin-cest wasn't anywhere's near the top. I like it though, especially since, based just on the summary, I was wondering if anyone had ever written exactly what was written here.

On a side note I was kind of reminded of the story "Heterochromic" by Webdog177 on this site. The two don't have anything in common really, but I was reminded of it none the less.
Another guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Dramatic, yes, and original, also unconventional, very strange in some aspects. Aside from that, the story leaves large gaps. What happens to the world Harry has left?
UserJay chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
I feel stupid for not having read this before. I don't often write reviews, but this one is certainly worth it.

Wonderfully dark, great twists and awesome characters. I especially like how at the end of the day, Jamie did not push Harry to submit to the dark, it was himself, even though he kept on ranting about his revenge, it ultimately would not grant him satisfaction.

Great read, enjoyed it a lot.

9/10
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I did not like this story. I'm surprised no one else isn't a bit disturbed that Harry and his female self had sex and that Harry wanted to dominate his female self.
Vlad Dracula - the Monster chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
One of the few stories I return to read again and again. Well written, not too long (you don't struggle for length for length's sake). Concise, lovely character development, and overall the passion in the story knows no bounds. To me, this stands with Kurinoone's works as the epitome of the Dark!Harry trope. Any author who writes dark Harry should strive for the feeling of authenticity this elicits. Definitely a 9/10 in my book. (and yes, I mean that literally, I keep a book of these things)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Does he stare at goats?
Josiah0626 chapter 11 . 5/17/2017
I loved this story. Very well written, good character development, and very engaging.