Reviews for Equal and Opposite
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 11 . 10/3
excellent work, was a unique dark Harry which is hard to find nowadays
nikprosta chapter 11 . 8/31
amazing story, can't believe I didn't read your fics only because of the image of the weapon animal xdxdxddx
TakemyKryptonite chapter 1 . 8/18
Gripping. Perfect. Raw.
Hitmen101 chapter 11 . 7/27
Well damn just wow. Thanks for the story. :)
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 11 . 7/24
Goddamn this was good. That’s all I’ve got to say.
sasukesdoom chapter 11 . 7/12
holy...
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 11 . 6/8
Well a favorite for sure
ThePhenakism chapter 11 . 5/27
Really enjoyed this story.
luanreis chapter 11 . 5/26
Wow, this is one of the best fics I have ever read, I could feel the obsession of Harry, I loved every part of it.
In my mind the only thing that stop this have 5x the number of comments that is has, is that it's a little small, and most important the synopsis is pretty bad, but it's all.
Anyway congratulations to do an awesome story
Luan
Ps: engish isn't my first language, so forgive-me for any mistake.
Crypt chapter 11 . 4/19
Bah! Where's the rest of the story?

I was really enjoying this until now.

Thanks for sharing, but I would have preferred a better ending.
Kali-blue chapter 2 . 4/21
Rape fiction is not enjoyable for most people. If a non consensual rapist Harry is your plan, an actual warning would be appropriate. Bitterness doesn’t mean brutality, or being a dick, but it seems that is your trajectory for Harry. Maybe not, but it’s looking that way.
Anontbhfam chapter 11 . 3/30
Oosh, fam. That was quite something.
I'm pretty speechless tbh. Definitely creme de la creme.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 2/17
Well, this was a nice read. Kinda want to see where the two of them go now. I really want to see what the new Dark Lord and his Lady do. Damn it.
Robert Harrison chapter 1 . 2/16
I wasn't really sure what to expect going into this, but some weird magical-twin-cest wasn't anywhere's near the top. I like it though, especially since, based just on the summary, I was wondering if anyone had ever written exactly what was written here.

On a side note I was kind of reminded of the story "Heterochromic" by Webdog177 on this site. The two don't have anything in common really, but I was reminded of it none the less.
Another guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Dramatic, yes, and original, also unconventional, very strange in some aspects. Aside from that, the story leaves large gaps. What happens to the world Harry has left?