Reviews for Equal and Opposite
what are you even saying chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Now THAT'S a conclusion. You pulled the ending off brilliantly, giving us all of the important details without overloading it.

Looking forward to more (as in other stories).
nxkris chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
nice ending but you should do a partial rewrite making it a bit less confusing and fill in the large time skip some. also you should do a sequel at some point.
en extase chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Great work.
xScottx chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Oh very nice ending. I will probably reread this in a month or 2 but very nice story all in all the darkness is splendid :]
loneravenwolf chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Great work, man, great work. Though the end is a bit rushed. I hoped for a bit more, but I'll take some over nothing anyday.

It is remarkable how there roles turned at the end. The temptress, the dark witch become the "victim", and the victim has become lucifer. Nice twist.
kubas89 chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
good chapter
aboulhosncc chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
This reminds me of a story for an essay I wrote for some national test or another. We had a certain amount of time and we were told to write a story so I choose one about a man inventing a time machine.

I had so many idea so much back story I put a lot of effort into the buildup and then when I got to the part about the actual time machine and time travel I was hit with an announcement that the time was almost up so I hurriedly tried to but something together but it was plainly obvious to anyone what had happened.

Why did I just write all that. Well to put it kindly your epilogue seems to be an attempt to simply end your story and be done with it. I can understand maybe being bored with a story But at least put a disclaimer about it over the top.

What had harry been doing all those years away. Why did he wait for so long to pick up Jamie.. are some questions that still need to be answered. An epilogue is meant to tie the story together and fulfill a reader who might have read it.

All this has done is mired a good story with a weak ending and made me question whether all your stories will end like this
BetaGuy chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
So, Harry killed voldomort took his wand then gave his to jamie. So he basically became voldomort. So does that mean that he and jamie are now invincible or something? Im am still very confused. Otherwise it was a cool way to end the story.
lordamnesia chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Wow, utterly dark and brilliant! Harry Potter traveling to an alternate dimension to find girl!Harry there isn't unique, but the dark aspect is. Bravo on throwing a new spin on an older concept!
xfighter4 chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Great story!
kidneysrgood chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Well done. I enjoyed it. I look forward to something new.
henriette chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
AH! It's finished! Wel...you will just have to begin another story, so I can read more of the delightfully dark and kick-ass Harry ;d Would love to see the two of them go back to Harry's old world, and fuck Voldemort over there too ;d
jbfritz chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Excellent!
Thyrokio2 chapter 10 . 4/29/2009
I wonder what Oath he made? can't wait to see what Harry's going to do now...
Thyrokio2 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
Hmm, im curious did he Imperio neville's gran or something?

Anyway good job