Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Lfan8 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
One of the best fanfictions I have ever read :)
Hippymagick chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I have to say, i love the story. I originally found it on , and i have read alot of dark harry fanfiction and this one has had one of the best reasons as to why Harry went dark. Also, the character of Jamie was very original. Good work, and I egarly await what you plan on writing next.

~Hippymagick~
wahi chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
wow! i really enjoyed this story, very very interesting. brilliant transformations and the way the tables were turned.
Memory King chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Read the alternate prologue a while back, never got around to reading this one however. Until now. And I'm kinda glad I waited, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read it in one sitting.

This was an absolutely amazing fic (not saying that in the same way many reviewers shower authors with praise in order to keep them interested in their works.) The characterisations were really engaging, the pace just right for the story. I liked that you never tried to justify Harry's darkness with character bashing, that trick is pretty old and warn. Wouldn't have minded some more smutty details personally, but some things are better left for the imagination I suppose, especially in a non-PWP fic.

On the whole, this work is a much better constructed novel than the other Harry/Fem!Harry stories I've come across. It's also on my top three favourite Alternate Dimension fics I've read thus far.

Hope my ramblings will make this much sense tomorrow, when I'm less sleepy.

Thanks for writing!
Inconclusive chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Excellent. Quite the delightful ending.
WTFisWrongWithYou chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Hmm...Quite possible the most original pairing that i have seen... that you made work. Quite amazing really. The story was truly different from any of the other harry/FemHarry that either give up halfway because they can't make it work or the story has so many holes you are saying holey cow by the end (pun intended). Anyways, great job and hope we can see more stories like this.
bjon66 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Great story.. Seemed like it took forever, but well worth it.. Thanks..
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I love this story!

I hope you write a sequel to Equal and Opposite
Agnostics Puppet chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
Not bad. I liked it. I saw a few 'they're their there' and 'your you're' mistakes throughout but nothing that killed the story for me.

I fear for that world with the two of them working together.
Taliath chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Brilliant conclusion. It was certainly very interesting. Vague yet detailed just enough to spark our imaginations. Well done.
jbfritz chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Excellent!
Lord Jeram chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Nicely done. Short, but sweet, I always say. It almost seems like you planned it from the start.
BlackGrim chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Ah I really liked this story and I hope that you keep writing stories of the same, if not better quality
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Perhaps I was wrong about Harry not betraying Dumbledore. Anyway, a fine conclusion to the story. Well done.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Very quality chapter.

I was especially intrigued by the protections Jamie had upon her apartment. The magical system her servants used seemed fairly unique, so I wonder how Jamie was able to ensnare them under her thrall.

I certainly did not expect the ending to proceed as did, with Harry apparently not betraying Dumbledore.

Again, well done.