Reviews for Equal and Opposite
NouvelleVoix chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
Wow. This story was dark, trippy, and utterly entertaining. Although doing anything with someone who looks a lot like you is kinda squicky, lol... But anyway, I loved this story. Just thought I'd let you know!
Kumitzin chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
Awesome story man. Very dark, and still so very endearing.

I'm curious though, What happened to Dumbledore and Harry in the end? Because I suppose that Harry defeated Voldemort so Albus wone some peace of mind... but he being already dark, and with the given possibility of becoming the next Dark Lord (why does it keep sounding like Harry's becoming a sith?) I honestly wonder how their 'relationship' worked.
Kaiser The Lion chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
I was happily surprised when i read this story. I loved the differents points of both characters, and finally the desire that corrupted Harry to dominate his Other.

I congratulate you
the grey mage chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
hot diggity damn.
the grey mage chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
ah, so she is just a vehicle to drive harry. thank you. its entirely plausible the way you write it, but it seems that the time skip, which you may have written, feels needed. maybe more time with other!harry, or the abandonment scene. you jumped, literally, into hannah abbot.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
girl harry is not sad over sirius? seems too ethereal to be someone from another dimension.
raspberrypirate chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
At times I thought this was going to be another Harry-turns-dark fic, with the only thing separating it from cliche being the mirror at the start. The capture of Malfoy, the use of Amortentia on Tracey, it all looked a little bit pedestrian.

Then came his running battle with the Aurors through Hogwarts. Ok, I thought, this is a bit different. He gets through the mirror, cool. He keeps Dumbledore alive and gets a life debt, interesting.

And then came the last two chapters. The chapters that make this story an almost unequalled success. Chapter 10: a battle that is exciting without being too long; an inspired plan; a great piece of writing. But the epilogue is truly amazing. There is no more perfect punishment than taking her magic, her money and her support. There is no better way to leave her helpless, and the open-ended rescue... I honestly can't think of words to say how much I like it! Which doesn't often happen!

11/10 This is the best Dark!Harry fic I've ever read. I salute you good sir!
25Kevin chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Wow. Absolutely loved the story. Loved the whole apartment fight and the ending. This is truly an amazing story
Tilius chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Interesting story.
Lfan8 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
One of the best fanfictions I have ever read :)
Hippymagick chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I have to say, i love the story. I originally found it on , and i have read alot of dark harry fanfiction and this one has had one of the best reasons as to why Harry went dark. Also, the character of Jamie was very original. Good work, and I egarly await what you plan on writing next.

~Hippymagick~
wahi chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
wow! i really enjoyed this story, very very interesting. brilliant transformations and the way the tables were turned.
Memory King chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
Read the alternate prologue a while back, never got around to reading this one however. Until now. And I'm kinda glad I waited, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read it in one sitting.

This was an absolutely amazing fic (not saying that in the same way many reviewers shower authors with praise in order to keep them interested in their works.) The characterisations were really engaging, the pace just right for the story. I liked that you never tried to justify Harry's darkness with character bashing, that trick is pretty old and warn. Wouldn't have minded some more smutty details personally, but some things are better left for the imagination I suppose, especially in a non-PWP fic.

On the whole, this work is a much better constructed novel than the other Harry/Fem!Harry stories I've come across. It's also on my top three favourite Alternate Dimension fics I've read thus far.

Hope my ramblings will make this much sense tomorrow, when I'm less sleepy.

Thanks for writing!
Inconclusive chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Excellent. Quite the delightful ending.
WTFisWrongWithYou chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Hmm...Quite possible the most original pairing that i have seen... that you made work. Quite amazing really. The story was truly different from any of the other harry/FemHarry that either give up halfway because they can't make it work or the story has so many holes you are saying holey cow by the end (pun intended). Anyways, great job and hope we can see more stories like this.
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »