Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Lord Jeram chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Nicely done. Short, but sweet, I always say. It almost seems like you planned it from the start.
BlackGrim chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Ah I really liked this story and I hope that you keep writing stories of the same, if not better quality
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Perhaps I was wrong about Harry not betraying Dumbledore. Anyway, a fine conclusion to the story. Well done.
Voice of the Nephilim chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Very quality chapter.

I was especially intrigued by the protections Jamie had upon her apartment. The magical system her servants used seemed fairly unique, so I wonder how Jamie was able to ensnare them under her thrall.

I certainly did not expect the ending to proceed as did, with Harry apparently not betraying Dumbledore.

Again, well done.
Odin's Scribe chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Not a bad ending, but I was sad to see it come. It does seem like you made an awfully big jump between the last chapter and this one though.
The King in White chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Very, very good. I enjoyed this read. And the end was open enough for imagination.

While I would have liked for this to be one of those online novels that sometimes appear, that is more a by product of my appreciation for your writing, rather than any complaint.
InTheYearOfTheCat chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Amazing story, great ending. It is great, yet sad, to see this story finally come to an end. My favorite Harry Potter fanfic. You did an incredible job, and I'm glad to see you were able to finish it.
what are you even saying chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Now THAT'S a conclusion. You pulled the ending off brilliantly, giving us all of the important details without overloading it.

Looking forward to more (as in other stories).
nxkris chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
nice ending but you should do a partial rewrite making it a bit less confusing and fill in the large time skip some. also you should do a sequel at some point.
en extase chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Great work.
xScottx chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Oh very nice ending. I will probably reread this in a month or 2 but very nice story all in all the darkness is splendid :]
loneravenwolf chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
Great work, man, great work. Though the end is a bit rushed. I hoped for a bit more, but I'll take some over nothing anyday.

It is remarkable how there roles turned at the end. The temptress, the dark witch become the "victim", and the victim has become lucifer. Nice twist.
kubas89 chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
good chapter
aboulhosncc chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
This reminds me of a story for an essay I wrote for some national test or another. We had a certain amount of time and we were told to write a story so I choose one about a man inventing a time machine.

I had so many idea so much back story I put a lot of effort into the buildup and then when I got to the part about the actual time machine and time travel I was hit with an announcement that the time was almost up so I hurriedly tried to but something together but it was plainly obvious to anyone what had happened.

Why did I just write all that. Well to put it kindly your epilogue seems to be an attempt to simply end your story and be done with it. I can understand maybe being bored with a story But at least put a disclaimer about it over the top.

What had harry been doing all those years away. Why did he wait for so long to pick up Jamie.. are some questions that still need to be answered. An epilogue is meant to tie the story together and fulfill a reader who might have read it.

All this has done is mired a good story with a weak ending and made me question whether all your stories will end like this
BetaGuy chapter 11 . 5/3/2009
So, Harry killed voldomort took his wand then gave his to jamie. So he basically became voldomort. So does that mean that he and jamie are now invincible or something? Im am still very confused. Otherwise it was a cool way to end the story.
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »