Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Trogo chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
Wow, I'm totally amazed at this story. Sequel please!
125b chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
totally awesome
Zuul chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Simply amazing. This is extremely well-written, utilizes a, dare I say, original idea, and both concludes the story yet leaves space for a sequel.

The first thing I was reminded of when reading this story was Through the Looking Glass, but with Harry Potter instead of little Alice. The opposite and equal premise fit perfectly with Harry becoming dark and female Harry becoming, at least, not dark.

I have yet to look at your other works, but I can only hope that they will be on par with this one. This is one of those stories that makes me glad that I continue to read fanfiction; though, now I'll be spoiled for the next couple days searching for a work even remotely near this caliber that I haven't already read...
Europec chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
Sweet!
Wulfenbach chapter 11 . 2/15/2010
oh my this WAS short but AWESOME
chrisguy9017 chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Really cool stroy. I like the ending best. VEry open ended, but I wouldn't mind a oneshot giving a short glimpse in either their future or Harry's life throughout the eight year break. An omake of some kind
m-f42 chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
You should do a sequel for this
Julian Carax chapter 11 . 1/1/2010
I admit, I wasn't sure about the premise to begin with. I mean don't get me wrong, the sheer magnitude of awesomeness this idea exudes is... uh, big... Ahem, but it led to my having a three hour debate with myself whether this is incest or masterbation. Due to their link, I'm inclined towards masterbation.

Anyway! I don't want to go in to too much detail as I can get quite wordy and 10 characters would never be enough so I'll simply say:

"That was fantastic, I throughly enjoyed that and wouldn't mind seeing similar stories in future. I read the two-shot before I read this and the way you've improved and expanded is incredible. I wish you all the best in future works."
NouvelleVoix chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
Wow. This story was dark, trippy, and utterly entertaining. Although doing anything with someone who looks a lot like you is kinda squicky, lol... But anyway, I loved this story. Just thought I'd let you know!
Kumitzin chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
Awesome story man. Very dark, and still so very endearing.

I'm curious though, What happened to Dumbledore and Harry in the end? Because I suppose that Harry defeated Voldemort so Albus wone some peace of mind... but he being already dark, and with the given possibility of becoming the next Dark Lord (why does it keep sounding like Harry's becoming a sith?) I honestly wonder how their 'relationship' worked.
Kaiser The Lion chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
I was happily surprised when i read this story. I loved the differents points of both characters, and finally the desire that corrupted Harry to dominate his Other.

I congratulate you
the grey mage chapter 11 . 9/10/2009
hot diggity damn.
the grey mage chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
ah, so she is just a vehicle to drive harry. thank you. its entirely plausible the way you write it, but it seems that the time skip, which you may have written, feels needed. maybe more time with other!harry, or the abandonment scene. you jumped, literally, into hannah abbot.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
girl harry is not sad over sirius? seems too ethereal to be someone from another dimension.
raspberrypirate chapter 11 . 9/3/2009
At times I thought this was going to be another Harry-turns-dark fic, with the only thing separating it from cliche being the mirror at the start. The capture of Malfoy, the use of Amortentia on Tracey, it all looked a little bit pedestrian.

Then came his running battle with the Aurors through Hogwarts. Ok, I thought, this is a bit different. He gets through the mirror, cool. He keeps Dumbledore alive and gets a life debt, interesting.

And then came the last two chapters. The chapters that make this story an almost unequalled success. Chapter 10: a battle that is exciting without being too long; an inspired plan; a great piece of writing. But the epilogue is truly amazing. There is no more perfect punishment than taking her magic, her money and her support. There is no better way to leave her helpless, and the open-ended rescue... I honestly can't think of words to say how much I like it! Which doesn't often happen!

11/10 This is the best Dark!Harry fic I've ever read. I salute you good sir!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »