Reviews for Equal and Opposite
The Almighty XDXGX chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
impressive. never read a story like this. good job!
Zachary chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
DUDDEEEEEEEE this was pretty awesome and not that horrifying but amazing [piece of ownership writing.
Kuma Dzurui chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
This is one of the greatest fanfictions i have ever read. I have been reading fanfiction for years and there are few that are in the same league as this in the harry potter fandom. The way the plot and the characters were weaved was exquisite in its molding. I must congratulate you and say that you are a extremely good writer in my opinion. Ja ne
JashinPacifist chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
Damn, this is good.
potterheadcharles chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
THIS was a treat.
.Wow...
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I love this fic, so glad to just reread it.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Absolutely fantastic story. Seriously, wasn't expecting anything well written from the summary, but this was awesome. Really wish it were longer. It was a bit angsty in the middle, but that's easily forgiven. Especially liked the ruthless feel of Harry leaving his world to burn, since his Voldemort is now basically immortal for the same reason Harry is immortal. Also one of the only open ended endings I've actually liked. definitely adding this to the favorites list.
moosejuice5 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Love this story, I kinda want a sequel,
pbluekan chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
I know you haven't looked at this in a while, but damn... probably one of my favorite fics.
Ageofmyths chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Still as terrifyingly compelling as the first time I'd read this masterpiece.
Because, really, the tenuous grip of reality enmeshed within a powerful mind, not to mention the journey of his descent (and dark ascent) - still read it as avidly as I first did.
Gachmara chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Impressive work, as several others have said. Intriguing story, with an interesting flare of character development that's slightly above perfection. I myself am quite satisfied with how the story ends. But i sadly or happily(depending on you) have one request to make. That you make an epilogue or the 2nd story in the serie about harry's homeworld/dimension and how they will manage that world and it's natives.
Story.
Character development.
Great end.

- more intense and maybe better detailed moments of notice(battles or intercourceP).
4,5/5 according to me.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Lmao that was a shocker this Jamie is too good LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Right strangely attractive!
Lazov chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
This story was utterly demented. And brilliant. I enjoyed reading how Jamie corrupted Harry with her presence in his world, with her repeated intrusions. I wonder if she had planned this, all the way back then. What did she hope initially to gain from him following into her world? Whatever it was, it doesn't matter now, but damn it all, I wish there was some form of continuation of the story, even though it would utterly ruin the flow of it.

All in all, a brilliantly written piece.
Rimmington chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Well written and engaging.
491 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »