Reviews for Equal and Opposite
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Lmao that was a shocker this Jamie is too good LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Right strangely attractive!
Lazov chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
This story was utterly demented. And brilliant. I enjoyed reading how Jamie corrupted Harry with her presence in his world, with her repeated intrusions. I wonder if she had planned this, all the way back then. What did she hope initially to gain from him following into her world? Whatever it was, it doesn't matter now, but damn it all, I wish there was some form of continuation of the story, even though it would utterly ruin the flow of it.

All in all, a brilliantly written piece.
Rimmington chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Well written and engaging.
kffs chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Riveting.

Very dark, but compelling
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Well I suppose this answers the age old question, "Is it weird to have sex with yourself?"
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
liked it
bkasavan chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
I like this story.
Interesting pairing, to say the least :)
Levitarius chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
Holy fuck this was screwed up. I enjoyed it though.
Darkth Shadow chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Amazing story, is there a sequel?
natsu.point chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I've been rereading this story again. Finally realize what was it that I'd seen that just made this fic a disappointment for me.

It is unquestionable that this started with a very strong premise and very eye-catching if I may add. But then everything just went out of tune and divergent during the second half of the story which is specifically when Harry had went through the mirror. My previous take that the reason she no longer appear in the mirror because she is now not his equal and opposite, while a false is true in someway to the story. She end up weaker than Harry. And Potter lack a very opposing challenger as his obstacle. It is not just about the end of the story but also how the story end that I have issues with. Yes, we know he would win in the end and get the girl but it left with unsatisfying taste. One of those stories that ended not bad but could have been - should have been even better than what it is.
Philodice chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Ooops out of time, I'll read it later.
turtlepie chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
A lot of reviewers seem to take this as a happy end, so I might be wrong in thinking this way but I can't help but wonder how long until Jamie attempts to shift the axis of their relationship back to what it was before. "Equal and Opposite once more"...
Random number generator chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
"Drops of water fell to the cold stone, the sound amplified by the structure of the antechamber.

He was under the lake."

It makes no sense - leaking chamber, under lake, not visited in long time would be completely flooded.
Radmar chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Above average story. A bit short, but I think that I know what author wanted to say to us by writing it, so story served its purpose. I quite enjoyed it.
495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »