Reviews for Equal and Opposite
turtlepie chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
A lot of reviewers seem to take this as a happy end, so I might be wrong in thinking this way but I can't help but wonder how long until Jamie attempts to shift the axis of their relationship back to what it was before. "Equal and Opposite once more"...
Random number generator chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
"Drops of water fell to the cold stone, the sound amplified by the structure of the antechamber.

He was under the lake."

It makes no sense - leaking chamber, under lake, not visited in long time would be completely flooded.
Radmar chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Above average story. A bit short, but I think that I know what author wanted to say to us by writing it, so story served its purpose. I quite enjoyed it.
immortal6666 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
This is undoubtedly one of the best stories I have ever read. It was more realistic than many others. It was interesting to see Harry dominate his other self but also his growth to Dark Lord status.
R. E. Lee chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I'd seen this before but the summary always made me think it was a crack fic. I didn't start reading it until I saw several people on DLP suggest it, and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. Masterfully done, technically well written with a great plot and believable character development. My one minor problem is that the last chapter seems a little rushed, but in the scheme of things that doesn't matter. 5/5
AzardBrazul chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A fantastically haunting, bewitching and enthralling journey into the mind of madness. I only wish it could go on forever (their struggle against each other will, I'm sure)
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Now that's a good start... And what a pairing!
The.Altered.E chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
I have to say I had a hard time dealing with the whole evil harry thing at the start but I got into it. I wish you drew the story out more but then again i'm just glad you finished it. Fliping good fanfic.
Snakefang93 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
This was pure evil...Excellent story...Only if the fanon world has more of gems like this...:)
jesterod chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
awesome fic i loved it theres very few harry/fem harry fics that i have found and that have been good or even completed my only complaint is id like to see what happends after harry gets marked and after he comes back for jamie
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Awesome story! Love Harry's pairing!
Heart of Virgo chapter 11 . 8/22/2012
Interesting! I like it. I could see that happening to Harry. I can see him delving deep into the darkness. People like Harry love differently than the rest of us. And I could see that love being twisted the way it did if somebody had the gall to do what Jamie did.
lucktangified chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
I have to say... I don't think I've ever read a story so dark. Immensely dark. It's a little frightening. Then again, this is the first Dark Harry story I've read through (others never caught my attention).

I'm a little in awe of how you managed to capture Harry's obsession, and make it excruciating for the reader to follow Harry through his insanity. This is quality writing.
natsu.point chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
Well, with the kind of personality that Jamie has it isn't that surprising that she's a Death Eater or perhaps she is pretending to be one to infiltrate Voldemort's lair.
natsu.point chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I think I now get it on why Harry cannot see Jamie after a few weeks when he found out about the mirror. He'd change or his counterpart did and because of that Jamie is no longer his equal and opposite.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »