Reviews for Equal and Opposite
KingQrunk chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Very interesting. Can't wait for more.
AngelicVampiress chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
wonderful story so far, can't wait to see what happens next.

I'm wondering, maybe she doesn't show up anywome because Harry's changed so much that he isn't her opposite anymore?

jon02 chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
awesome, glad youre continueing this story
tdk99992000 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
cool cheese
cokeboi chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
so the story is continued, great work.

cokeboi chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
great work.

cokeboi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
excellent work.

Jadedmagus chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Hmm, I like this uber Slytherin Harry. I say uber, because he certainly has taken to dark spells, and truely 'effective' (see: immoral) manipulations, without getting some free powerup, which would make him Super!Harry. No, this uber Harry isn't so much wildly powerful (still comes off as strong though) as just totally ruthless. Most excellent.

Though to be balanced, this does sound like a sort of anti-Harry, now that I think about it... Anyway Great Story!
Dark-Syaoran chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Nice work. Not much more I can say really. It's just... awesome.
leave this world chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Very nicely done. Looks like a great intro to a concept that as of yet has only been done crudely in full story form. keep up the good work.
Surarrin chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
So little! but I guess it's my own fault for not updating Bad Luck, eh? Hopefully I'll get around to it soon. It was an interesting chapter. Could have used more substance, but good none the less.

Bivinz chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Good. Very good. Slightly gay. But for obvious reasons. I wonder if the real reason Jamie isn't seeing Harry anymore is due to her being ... incapacitated? Incarcerated? Inawholelottashit? I wonder...

Anyway, I eagerly await the next installment of this very interesting story.
PersonaJXT chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Interesting. Was this 'Jamie' a creation of the mirror or did it actually create a portal to another world that led this 'Jamie' to Harry? This story is a tad bit dark, but its very good. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Morboe chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
I enjoyed the new chapter as well as the added info, the background details on the nine mirrors was good.

The new chapter was good, rare to see a decent twisted!harry now days. And blackmail is always good, better than him just waltzing into borgin & burkes and demanding illegal books. Subterfuge, deception and manipulation are the tools of the cunning, not brashness and single minded intimidation yet this seems to be forgotten more often than not.

I look forward to future chapters,

Yeah, anyway...

Mrriddler chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Haha, here it is my fellow review whore. :P

The Mirror of Etisoppo - Like that bit about cleopatra. Always love those tid bits about history. I read a bit about ROman history so she's definitely a fascinating character. Wish we had a little more info on Magicus though.

hmm, as for obliviating Ron. Not sure, but I always figured Dumbledore could pick that up and not the Imperius curse. Remember Crouch in 4th book. As for setting Ron with Lavender. Curse you, I have become rather fond of our ditzy Gryffindor friend after punishing her so in my story. Ah well...

Tracy Davis, good choice. Can't wait for that. It'll be instructive to see how you portray your slytherins. Hope I can come up with something different for mine later.

As for the clearly Snape/Malfoy bash scene. Can't complain. A classic but very well used means of blackmail. Almost too simple eh? Wish there was some smut, but can't have them all I guess.

I'm interested in what you'll include in Magicus though. Sounds like fun. Anyways, keep up the good work. You know I love your H/H femme idea. :P
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »