Reviews for Equal and Opposite
MadnessLover chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Great story. Any idea on how long it will be till the next update? Not to rush you or anything...
yojorocks chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Very nice, although the idea of snape and Malfoy is disturbing *shudders*. The idea of Magicus? I am completely lost, unless that is the way it is supposed to be. Good job on getting me hooked on the story though; keep up the great work!
yojorocks chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
I love what you did to Tonks, igenious way of keeping someone quiet. Harry's logic at the end is very skewed but strangely fitting, and I like where you are taking him with it. Keep up the good work!
yojorocks chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Very nice, especially the tribute to Pi and the use of the portrait. I love the concept, good job!
SushiZ chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
finally, man yet another great chapter. can't wait to see next update , make it quick pleasee :)

thx

sushi
Skuld's Sentaro 6 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
woah, damn this story is addicting...though i am rather disturbed that harry would try to kill Jamie...hm jamie dosent sound right lol... through passion O.O; but any ways i cant stop reading the first chapter over and over and over again . dman you lol, any ways keep up the good work and duapte soon V_
Rome28 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
awesome story, cant ait for updates
Shiroi Uso chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Yes! NICE WORK!
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Brits think fags are cigarettes, so...
japanese-jew chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
ah, NOW things become clear.
Bluesnowman chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Great story so far I can not wait for more.
King Dimension chapter 3 . 6/4/2006