Reviews for Terror of the East
This Was The Most Fun chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aqualad is, by far, my most favorite titan ever. This is also by far one of the most sad fanfics I've ever read. Aqualad broke mah heart. You really really really need to finish this. Please! Or maybe I'll just daydream the rest tonight...️ Bliss

-TeenTitans3 3 Ya!
JustThatAnimeChick chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
OMG! This is a great story, and I really hope this isn't a oneshot because this rocks! Please continue, I would like to know Aqualad reaction when he figures out Raven did that.
Keep going!
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Wow! This is awesome! What happens next? Please, please update soon!
Lady Dragon010 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
CONTINUE!
I love ZigZag chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
please continue, its such a good story!
coffee.and.cigars chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
i'm not good at review at all... so i'll keep this short and sweet.

i like it and i'd like u to continue
Chocohip2000 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I LIKE THIS STORY! I LIKEE THIS STTORYY! I LIKE IT.

*cough* please continue*
Tresa Cho chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I like your prose, and think you have a good story line here. I like how you incorporated Al's reaction into this, I honestly never would have even thought of that. Great job.
Destiny Lot chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Wow that was really good, a nice balance of dialogue and description. But remember to use the other four sense when descriping things aspecial surrounds, and color. That will make your story more vivid to the reader.

Ja ne
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Y'know, I've always wondered about this. 0_o I'm glad someone is finally writing about it. Are you going to do more, or is this a oneshot?
bazts chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Hey, this is good so far. Update soon!
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh please write more of this. I definitly want to see more. It is a very well done prologue chapter.
BuddyTheEvilGnome chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aww, this is so sad! poor Aqualad! If Raven finds out about this, she'll probably feel awful! well... more awful than she already does... lol, anyway, great story, can't wait for the next chapter!