Reviews for Seven
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Catherine found out that Gil was resinging.
Review1234 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Sweet Pete! This is going on my favorites list!

First off: Wow. Would you be terribly offended if I stop for an hour or so to just recover from the euphoric shock I have reading this? I hope not, because I might have to do so. This is just...that mind-blowing.

All of your work, whether it is heart-wrenching angst like this or just a bit of fluff, is amazing. Your characterization is always perfect, the descriptions vivid and beautiful, and everything put together - pure bliss. And this...This is absolutely breath-taking, from the rage to the hug.

And what happens in your story is very plausible, as depressing as that may be. We never thought that Grissom would do what he did with you-know-who, because we all knew that he loved his job more than anything. But he did, and your description of Gil reasoning through his dialog is just stunning. There really are no appropriate words to describe your work.

And the best part: The description of the embrace. The tears, the warmth - this is why I still need to recover from the aforementioned shock! :)

Thank you so very much for this. It's a gem, and it deserves all the praise in the world. (And, oh, by the way, if you feel the need to add to this story, well, I wouldn't recommend ignoring it. But just as a stand-alone, this is wonderful.) Please keep writing.
Nix707 chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great story. Wonderfully written.

Nix
miss fancy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow. This would be the best of the next season! xD I really like it. The hug was so intense, the all fanfiction was beautiful! I really love it! Will you write more? Please! *-*
coolcatz chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
just a one shot? i'd like to see more.
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I agree with did a great !
yourstruly.nishaboo chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
That was great because it could auctually be a scene!
janedoe144 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow! Awesome! Can you hear it? This is screaming for a sequel!
Teliko. x3 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aw. cute. i love the end, where they hug _ sha. you should continue this or something... cause i tried to make a fic about that HORRIBLE finale. lol you did great. better than my ideas. :D
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow, that was beautiful. I could actually see the scene happening. Great job.
CindyB chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Yummy. More please.
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I hope you continue this