Reviews for Regression
lizzylue skadoo chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
sooooooo cute
organization 13 VI chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Lol for the sake of crack this is a funny story.
Mew Phong chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Awww little riza is so cute. You haven't updated for a while so I am going to guess it is discontinued please prove me wrong
Kyorma chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
This is hilarious! Ed is a little devil! And Riza (as usual) seems to be the only smart one in the group. Love it! Update soon!
winegoldsayuri chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
Dear God, please continue this! ;_; Its awesome! I love it! Especially toddler!Ed hitting Roy with his wooden spoon xD"

Please write another chapter it's a really nice story.
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 12/23/2006
Dear Nilmiel and Kenya

Pretty cute story; very well writtened and full of creativeness. I don't watch Full Metal Alchemist, so I can't say if they are in or out of character.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

I don't approve of swearing (which this story has) it would mean a lot to me if you would remove them.

Other then that; there is nothing offensive; no sexuality, violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
ppppttttthhhbbbbbnt chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
oh my god! ed in the ventalation system. lol. update please!
orangeco chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Whoo~! This is so cute! Heheh... update soon!
Ether-Cloud chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
That is hysterical Roy saying "God forbid" to kids. XD Edward must have been a handful to Trisha he is gonna give Mustang hell like he has never seen in his days. I cant wait for an update._
Ether-Cloud chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
O_O What on earth? This is gonna be worth the read big time its another one of your stories that's only chapter one and I'm on your hook,line and Update whenever you have the time,Nilmiel!
Fluff Inc chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Hey Nil-chan! Hehehe, this is Eina from the Royai Forums...

and I absolutely adore your fic! _ Do continue
Pichi Wo chapter 2 . 9/14/2006
See last review.
Pichi Wo chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
*rumble rumble rumble*

...cyoYUTE!

Ed is hiLARious! v
Hiroshi-kun31 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
I LOVE IT! PLS WRITE MORE CHAPTERS OF IT!
Clouds Of Light chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Lol. Hilarious. Great idea, original, and not even OOC. Good job.

-Clouds of Light