Reviews for Parenthood
carolinemalfoy737 chapter 4 . 6/27
"Stupefy" is a Stunning spell not a Silencing or Calming spell. Hermione wouldn't be able to hear Ron and Harry talking to her.
NativeMoon95 chapter 30 . 4/28
Hahaha the ending to this was perfect! Great plot line, just awesome story. Btw your trailer on YouTube brought me here.
MistyDew chapter 1 . 4/22
Its Crabbe not Grabbe
oslca35 chapter 30 . 4/4
Bloody great story...thank you
*Sneer* Not that potty and the ginger who can eat alot, has any (brains) ..
YolZiiKiir chapter 11 . 3/9
Loved this. Awesome activity for the lot of them. And Snape! Ha! It's great! *•.•*
YolZiiKiir chapter 10 . 3/9
Woah... Shit. Their luck sucks. This is going to get good... *•.•*
YolZiiKiir chapter 4 . 3/8
Haha. Hermione's little panic attack/freak out. That was funny.*•.•*
YolZiiKiir chapter 3 . 3/8
I love the fact that Dumbledore and MacGonagal (spelling?) Are watching in animal form. This is going to be an interesting story to behold. •*.*•
YolZiiKiir chapter 2 . 3/8
At first I thought " What the hell kind of school would do this?!" But then remembered... Hogwarts. So very many pregnant teenagers at one time... Hell. The crazy pregnant lady hormones! Scary. *•.•*
YolZiiKiir chapter 1 . 3/8
Well, this is a weird one. I feel like everyone is going to get very attached to their babies and then emotional trauma will ensue when the project ends. I will be making an effort to review every chapter because awesome fanfiction deserves recognition. *•.•*
k.wong27845 chapter 16 . 3/4
I'm not sure this is your problem but I just wanted to let you know that after the 16th chapter, none of the others load. It's as if they are there but no one could get to them.
1,894 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »