Reviews for Discovery
natipanfichi chapter 1 . 7/14
Whay is remmy not in the same school as timmy enimore
Aaronxl315 chapter 2 . 7/5
Finished reading it this weekend , it was a pretty good history , I really liked it , it was nice to see Timmy fighting for Trixie and Trixie fighting for Timmy, I'll really like to see updates in this history's sequel
AceShadow chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Well that was some very interesting backstory you had here. So apparently Trixie and Wanda, and btw may I add Wanda's the one acting a little to childish with her distaste for Trixie, are going Snake statusbin the castle.

Reading the next chapter asap!
AceShadow chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I KNEW IT! I knew was going to play a big roll in the story! When he was unsurprised by seeing a fairy I figured it out!
AceShadow chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I love this story.

Nice use of humor btw! And wow, I saw bad assery on characters I would've never expected, mainly from Cosmos. Glad to see Trixie could hold her own! It would've been awkward if she was defenseless lol
AceShadow chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
FUHHHH! This seriously made me hate Tootie! And I see Chester has a godparent now!

God I hope Trixie figures it out because I'll be madbif she doesn't lol.

Wish I found this fic earlier. I'm equally greatful how Trixie isn't portrayed as a spoiled brat in here. Also, what a messed up mom she has for trying to disown her just for liking boy things! Nice to see her as a character so sympathize for once.
VR Commando ATA chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
So many references in one story :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Oh come on, really now? pulled the matrix line
Noip13 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
Yeah, and wanted to say I got every reference but the Kingdom Hearts ones. It's feels good to be informed. :)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
That does not sound good. Can't wait for the sequel
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Absolutely epic.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
Twisted godchild. I think you just turned Remy into Timmy's Venom.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Considering they were fighting a comic book villain, it's ironic that Chester pulled a Captain America. NICE!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
I noticed a major mistake:

Sanderson was now dressed in the same outfit he wore during the H.P. was dressed in a similar...

Notice something missing?

Regardless of that, another triumph!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Awesome fights, and a nice introspective on Trixie's past. Really, you've turned a rather two-dimensional character into someone much more developed than in the series. APPLAUSE!