Reviews for Discovery
AceShadow chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
Well that was some very interesting backstory you had here. So apparently Trixie and Wanda, and btw may I add Wanda's the one acting a little to childish with her distaste for Trixie, are going Snake statusbin the castle.

Reading the next chapter asap!
AceShadow chapter 6 . 1/9/2014
I KNEW IT! I knew was going to play a big roll in the story! When he was unsurprised by seeing a fairy I figured it out!
AceShadow chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I love this story.

Nice use of humor btw! And wow, I saw bad assery on characters I would've never expected, mainly from Cosmos. Glad to see Trixie could hold her own! It would've been awkward if she was defenseless lol
AceShadow chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
FUHHHH! This seriously made me hate Tootie! And I see Chester has a godparent now!

God I hope Trixie figures it out because I'll be madbif she doesn't lol.

Wish I found this fic earlier. I'm equally greatful how Trixie isn't portrayed as a spoiled brat in here. Also, what a messed up mom she has for trying to disown her just for liking boy things! Nice to see her as a character so sympathize for once.
VR Commando ATA chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
So many references in one story :D
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Oh come on, really now? pulled the matrix line
Noip13 chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
Yeah, and wanted to say I got every reference but the Kingdom Hearts ones. It's feels good to be informed. :)
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
That does not sound good. Can't wait for the sequel
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Absolutely epic.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 14 . 7/12/2011
Twisted godchild. I think you just turned Remy into Timmy's Venom.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Considering they were fighting a comic book villain, it's ironic that Chester pulled a Captain America. NICE!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
I noticed a major mistake:

Sanderson was now dressed in the same outfit he wore during the H.P. was dressed in a similar...

Notice something missing?

Regardless of that, another triumph!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Awesome fights, and a nice introspective on Trixie's past. Really, you've turned a rather two-dimensional character into someone much more developed than in the series. APPLAUSE!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
EXPOSITION! Crazy good exposition.

Some of the baddest guys in history were wielders of the Dark Swords, including the most evil man in all of history.

The Light Swords remind me of the keyblades. Coincidence? Wait, WALT? Oh, for the love of...

Chester's flail reminds me of a weapon from the Ratchet and Clank games: the Scorpion Flail. Awesome weapon, there and here.

Ghost Zone. HA! And of course a Matrix reference from an Agent Smith wannabe.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Fourth wall go smash.

And some funny stuff. Yay.