Reviews for Tohru Poop Brains: Boycotted Innocence
MewtwoLuv chapter 7 . 5/14/2016
Tohru laced Hari-chan's cigarettes with nitroglycerin...

P!ATD REFERENCE ZOMG
Lil' Miss Pug chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
This was...AWESOME. Completely random! I loved it so much!
haniko chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
shigure will always go to the pool because the HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS are always there. shigure: HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS ALL FOR ME HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS
no comment chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
write a haru x honda romance/comedy fanfic - if you rite it, it would be better than me! XD
Super-Kyo chapter 12 . 12/10/2007
Ha ha ha, WHAT THE HELL! This story is to freaken random, its awsome! But...“Go away, Kyo!”...DON'T SEND KYO AWAY! IN FACT, SEND YUKI AWAY INSTEAD! KEEP KYO-KUN THEIR WITH TOHRU-KUN! HA HA HA!
DaemonicKitten chapter 21 . 8/2/2007
Wow. that's one way to sum up Fruits Basket. LOL.

Good fic. It was funny and I giggled the whole way through. LOL. Keep it up! :)
DaemonicKitten chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
Oh no! Bran power! (Runs away screaming)

That's gonna hurt. LOL. But good job so far.
DaemonicKitten chapter 19 . 8/2/2007
Should i worry about what Akito will do? LOL.
DaemonicKitten chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
Hahahaha! This was good. Couldn't stay on topic, ne? LOL.
DaemonicKitten chapter 17 . 8/2/2007
Twinkies are dum-filled rolls? (Looks at twinkie in hand and drops it in trash bin) I'm never eating them again! LOL

Wow, where DO all these random thoughts come from? LOL. Oh well, it makes for a good fic.
DaemonicKitten chapter 16 . 8/2/2007
It would be hilarious if you did a fic like the one where Hiro transforms and can't talk, only use Kyo and have him meowing and purring or growling. LOL.

But yeah, Peas for balls? How mean! LOL. But good.

This is definitely cute. LOL.
DaemonicKitten chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
(Dies from all the comma usage)

LOL. Good one. LOL.

You're so mean to Yuki and Kyo! Wah!
DaemonicKitten chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Wow. Random. LOL. But very good.

Fear me for I am reviewing every chapter!

Ok, so I'm feeling a little random too. (Runs off to see Yuki do a striptease and Kyo do a lap dance)
DaemonicKitten chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
Shiggy-sticks? LOL Umm... ok. I just can't see Yuki saying that, but it was funny as hell. LOL

No! You cut it out! No! (not angry but cries pitifully) And i was so looking forward to Yaoi between those two! (Jk)LOL
DaemonicKitten chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Yuki broke his boner. LOL. OMG! Point and laugh at? That's meean! But, is it really that small? LOL! LMAO!

Kyo always gets boners. Why am I not surprised?