Reviews for Without
house-of-insanity chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Good stuff, as usual. Nothing new from me, but here I am, dutifully contributing my review anyway. House is so sweet when he's trying not to give a damn.
Adi88 chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Nice... I adore the "Are you suddenly in love with me?" getting the same treatment as the other questions thing. Plus, all so lovely and develop-y. Character studies. Excellent.

No, I don't believe in complete sentences.
Jeran chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
I've never read a House/Wilson told from House's view before, so this is great. Continue, please, I love it!
Adi88 chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Oh I think I'm getting addicted to House without ever watching the show. I mean, I HAVE in the past, but there've been no opportunities of late and still... I do so love the way you write him. And as far as I could tell, everything was perfect. But then, I don't know Jimmy very well - got a picture in my head, but that's all. So there are doubtless those better equipped to tell you there...
Chrliii chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Okay, this story is absolutely delicious! Honestly, your House is perfection itself! In all the fics I've read and written so far, your House is the coolest one! Is he so good cause you're like him and you can relate to your own personality? If so, would you marry me? lol, no, I'm joking but, seriously, wow!

Can I pray for an update soon?

Charlotte xx
kjameson chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
great! it's awesome.
awesomepossum chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
oh, my goodness, this story is GREAT. Totally in character, and I LOVE the views you have from House's head to the outside world. Loverly.

(add-on: I hate arpeggios :P)

house-of-insanity chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
OMG, likening House and Wilson to...the Castaway guy and HIS Wilson is just perfect! Aw, he found HIS Wilson - that's just so sweet. You have no idea how hard I was smiling while I read this. It's spooky, the way you've gotten into House's head and given him the gift of thought. Love it, can't wait for more, so on and so forth.
Adi88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Oh my god, I've got a stitch in my side and I'm still miserable with unrequited love. But not completely, because he's just that cool.

"I like being God's favorite." Possibly the highlight of the chapter.

And the objection... with the murder... oh my god. I cannot believe it. And yet, so something he would do.

And whoo... we have denial breakdown. Batten down the hatches, folks, here comes hurricane Wilson/House. Or House/Wilson... does it matter which one you put first? I didn't think so but then someone had the same couple twice with the order reversed.
NycetaScandiaca chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
this is the first house m.d. fanfic i've read, and i must say, I LOVE IT! you seem to have really captured house's character. keep it up! Tah!-v
imanaddict chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
great fic, you must just must. done in such a housish way, loving the housewilson too
The Once and Future Geek chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
You're awesome, relax. And write another chapter, some of us are waiting.

Falling-in-shadow chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter! I am one of the biggest fans of house, and I have to say you pull him off quite well in your writing. Awesome and highly commendable job. Submit next chapter soon!
Strictly-Original chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
please wrtite more to this story thanks.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Interesting so far, i look forward to seeing where you decide to take this.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »