Reviews for Without
house-of-insanity chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
OMG, likening House and Wilson to...the Castaway guy and HIS Wilson is just perfect! Aw, he found HIS Wilson - that's just so sweet. You have no idea how hard I was smiling while I read this. It's spooky, the way you've gotten into House's head and given him the gift of thought. Love it, can't wait for more, so on and so forth.
Adi88 chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Oh my god, I've got a stitch in my side and I'm still miserable with unrequited love. But not completely, because he's just that cool.

"I like being God's favorite." Possibly the highlight of the chapter.

And the objection... with the murder... oh my god. I cannot believe it. And yet, so something he would do.

And whoo... we have denial breakdown. Batten down the hatches, folks, here comes hurricane Wilson/House. Or House/Wilson... does it matter which one you put first? I didn't think so but then someone had the same couple twice with the order reversed.
NycetaScandiaca chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
this is the first house m.d. fanfic i've read, and i must say, I LOVE IT! you seem to have really captured house's character. keep it up! Tah!-v
imanaddict chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
great fic, you must continue...you just must. done in such a housish way, loving the housewilson too
The Once and Future Geek chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
You're awesome, relax. And write another chapter, some of us are waiting.

Cheers
Falling-in-shadow chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Absolutely loved it. Can't wait for the next chapter! I am one of the biggest fans of house, and I have to say you pull him off quite well in your writing. Awesome and highly commendable job. Submit next chapter soon!
Strictly-Original chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
please wrtite more to this story thanks.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Interesting so far, i look forward to seeing where you decide to take this.
house-of-insanity chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Impeccable spelling and grammar - finally someone who cares as much as I do about that stuff(although you end up accomplishing it a little bit better)! :) Wonderful chapter. I can fully see House feeling this way about Wilson, suddenly missing all the moral nagging when he's not around. Can't wait for more!
Adi88 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
So nice. You really write House well; I can just hear him saying all these things. And see him doing them, and all. That actor is so neat... which is not the point. The point is that you reign triumphant in yet another chapter. And that I think there was a typo - "at" instead of "and" - but I can't find it now. And if I minimize this to find it I'll lose the review because our computer's wonky. I know, I'll come back and find it tomorrow morning, okay? If it's even there...

I bow to you. Really, you are superb.
bookgodess15 chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Nope, no typos that I could see. It seemed all good and great to me! And I love Pachelbel's Cannon in D, too! I'd love to learn how to play it but I can't find any free sheet music (heh, 'cause I'm a cheapskate). Anywho, please update soon!
house-of-insanity chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
HA! That's so good - love your clinic patient. So many people come up with generic people/situations for House to treat (myself included), but not you! Love the way you make House think - it's not words on a page so much as an actual internal dialogue. Good stuff! You're going to continue, right? Love it.
March Hare chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Love, love, love for House's internal dialogue. I really think you nailed him. Looking forward to seeing him go through "Wilson-withdrawl" and for the slash! More, please, and soon!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Okay, I normally make it a rule not to read anything but Fruits Basket, with an occaisonal Whedon, because if I don't fanfic is going to take over my life. But I am going into withdrawal here because you have not updated "For You to Like Me." In AGES. Kisa...!

So, since I have seen one episode of House, I made an exception.

And, as ever, it is brilliant. The end didn't seem to have much to do with the beginning - unless, how much House needs someone else around to keep him going - but you've really got him down, and the writing is delightful.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12