Reviews for Without
enLi chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
is ashamed to admit that i've had the thought process before
Nigiri Ashika chapter 14 . 11/10/2006
so sweet. house is so cute when he's in love...

just as long as their love isn't like vindaloo curry! lol
nem chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
i think this was my favorite chapter so far. the rubby ducky bit had me laughing out loud. but seriously, i think that was a great move. it's the only way i can imagine house being able to even think about his feelings. i can't wait to finish reading the series!
Cold-Creature chapter 14 . 9/17/2006
Whoa... This was the BEST STORY EVER! So *fav'd*! _

Well written!

I loved the filler by the way!

This was the best finish! ... I don't know what else to say but 'that it was great'.. *sigh* ...

Very cute! I can imagine the ensuring battle concerning who plays the girl 'role'... Hah!

Cheers,

RG
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
omg! that was funny, and cute and totally awsome...hehehehe..the rubber ducky and the anti rubber ducky...lol...see yha
Stef chapter 14 . 8/16/2006
i fucking loved this story. i mean it. i loved it! i dont think i've giggled that much in a while. and squee-ed. yes. i had to calm myself down.

i almost died of excessive squeeing when House thought to himself "I almost passed out again"

i freaking LOVED this! or have i said that already :P
soumanyon chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
"Speak of the devil, where the hell is my goddamn Wilson?"

hilarious.

xD
Kagii chapter 14 . 8/13/2006
aw. that was so cute! (and Wilson is totally the girl in that relationship) I'm pretty down that it's over. It was so sweet. Great job.
Miss Ri chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
SQUEE! AH I LOVELOVELOVELOVED that! It was BRILLIANT and WICKED Awesome. Excuse all the capitalized letters, I'm just turning into a goofy fangirl. How shameful .
Rolling Thunder In The Night chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
Haha, Jimmy isn't exactly a small addiction, is he? Haha. I loved this story and am sad it's over but, dragging the whole thing out made it really sweet. And, the whole "plan" thing was awesome. Heehee House didn't figure it out! Okay enough of my gushing, write more stories! :D Bye bye for now!

Rolling Thunder In The Night chapter 13 . 8/12/2006
That was so hilariously stupid! Awesome. :D

Rolling Thunder In The Night chapter 12 . 8/12/2006
(sorry for not reviewing earlier but I been busy) This was so freakin hilarious! I loved the que card thing! I almost died from laughter! This is my fav House fic right now :D Well, I'm off to read the rest...

house-of-insanity chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
AW.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I'm going back to re-read this entire thing now, just 'cause I love it so much!
LeMisanthrope chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
A great ending to a great story. Kudos, Fading Grace. The world needs writers like you...ish.
Adi88 chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
OE. Happy dance, Dance of Joy, and other various gyrations of bliss.

"Actually, we're on a date." Mna!

I am very happy, and also very incoherent, so I'm on to the New House Story.

Oh, and - him knowing they were as close as physically possible because he's a doctor? One of my favorite moments. it's amazing what can be done with eight years in college.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »