Reviews for Reflections
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 12 . 1/12
Excellent story! I was really impressed with how well you managed to incorporate everything related to the mentality regarding gender. I especially liked how you used Teal'c as a sort of unbiased lens.
Melissa Rivers chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I only found this story today and love the challenges that you had Sam dealing with having a counterpart of the opposite sex. Such a great story and love the twist in the final few chapters.
Miss Adelon chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
This is the best character study fic I've read. Also, it is so beautifully writtten, I could cry. Well done!
Zeki Young chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Nice work! I like what you explored here and the way you approached the issues of sexism and Sam/Jack's thoughts and reactions.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Considering this is nearly 7 years after you finished this fic, I don't know if you'll read this, but I enjoyed this fic immensely.
The character analysis was great, and you kept enough ambiguity in Samuel's character that we were never sure on his intentions until the last.
Well anyway, good luck with any future writing (or whatever you're doing).
fanka77 chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it!
Lazarus.357 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
OK - made it to the End. Nice resolution, good AU butterflies - all plausible medium-to-high probability alternatives. Good Craftsmanship of writing and story telling. Sorry to see you're giving up on SG-1 Fanfic, but, hey, as long as you keep on writing, its all good.
Lazarus.357 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
"Sam pushed past the chattering girls, and walked out the door with a stride that would have had any of her team-mates, past and present, running for the exits while the building still stood."

ROTFL - that line alone is worth the reading...
Lazarus.357 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OK - I'm only on chapter One - but - uh - hold it, which AU are we in that an Ensign is the Lowest rank in the US Air Force? otherwise, the mechanics of writing are great, and this looks to be a good story.
mgamberger chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was amazing. Loved this fic. Thanks for writting!
i.m. nell chapter 12 . 1/15/2011
Splendid story
tamar chapter 12 . 1/24/2010
Really well done. I never thought anyone could pull off the evil twin scenario convincingly, but you did. Really nice touch with the relationship anxieties it caused.
WritinginCT chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
I just devoured this in one sitting and it was simply fantastic! It was an interesting twist on the genderswap theme and the first (only?) fic I've seen where it starred Sam. Really nicely done all round!
haphazard1 chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
I just found this story, and wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I love AU and what-if stories, and I really liked how this story dealt with Samuel - the issues of him being familiar with people who do not know him, the contrasts with Samantha, the impact on expectations of others and of oneself. Very well done, and a great read.
emerald-jade chapter 12 . 1/24/2008
wow, this makes for an uneasy reading, which was probably your intention in the first place. i never actually liked Samuel from the moment he started spewing that dont-blame-me-i-got-more-than-you-coz-i-was-born-a-boy crap. fantastic writing. fantastic fic. thanks.