Reviews for Reflections
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 12 . 1/18
This is one of the best Sam centric fics I've ever read. Thank you.
Jennndifurry chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
It is always interesting the difference in slang (and sometimes spelling) between English speaking countries. Like the way they do dates in Europe day/month/year vs. the American month/day/year. In America the slang for takeaway is carryout or takeout. I remember my first trip to Canada and proclaiming that they had spelled a word wrong. My mother kindly informed me of the error of my ways. It got better when I started reading books from Canada/Australia/New Zealand/ and the UK, but us "Cowboys" even have slang differences depending on which region of the US your from. I could go on and on. I mean Soda, Pop, or even Soda Pop there is no difference.
steadfast chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Ensign is a rank in the Navy, not the Air Force. It is the lowest ranked officer. Beneath it would be non-commissioned officers(petty officers)and then the enlisted ranks, which I think are seamen. In the Air Force the enlisted personnel are airmen. Then you have non-commissioned officers(sergeants)and then the officers. The lowest ranking officer is a 2nd lieutenant.
kat chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Loved this so much. Found it through the samandjack awards. Sorry I missed it the first time. Great work! !:)!
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Excellent story! I was really impressed with how well you managed to incorporate everything related to the mentality regarding gender. I especially liked how you used Teal'c as a sort of unbiased lens.
Melissa Rivers chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
I only found this story today and love the challenges that you had Sam dealing with having a counterpart of the opposite sex. Such a great story and love the twist in the final few chapters.
Miss Adelon chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
This is the best character study fic I've read. Also, it is so beautifully writtten, I could cry. Well done!
Zeki Young chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Nice work! I like what you explored here and the way you approached the issues of sexism and Sam/Jack's thoughts and reactions.
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Considering this is nearly 7 years after you finished this fic, I don't know if you'll read this, but I enjoyed this fic immensely.
The character analysis was great, and you kept enough ambiguity in Samuel's character that we were never sure on his intentions until the last.
Well anyway, good luck with any future writing (or whatever you're doing).
fanka77 chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed it!
Lazarus.357 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
OK - made it to the End. Nice resolution, good AU butterflies - all plausible medium-to-high probability alternatives. Good Craftsmanship of writing and story telling. Sorry to see you're giving up on SG-1 Fanfic, but, hey, as long as you keep on writing, its all good.
Lazarus.357 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
"Sam pushed past the chattering girls, and walked out the door with a stride that would have had any of her team-mates, past and present, running for the exits while the building still stood."

ROTFL - that line alone is worth the reading...
Lazarus.357 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OK - I'm only on chapter One - but - uh - hold it, which AU are we in that an Ensign is the Lowest rank in the US Air Force? otherwise, the mechanics of writing are great, and this looks to be a good story.
mgamberger chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was amazing. Loved this fic. Thanks for writting!
i.m. nell chapter 12 . 1/15/2011