Reviews for The King
Smith chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I know a lot about legolas I mean a lot it's a really good story but legolas has brothers and the mother died giving birth to legolas legolas is the youngest of the princes so he is not the crown prince. Really good story
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
*sniffs* that was one of the most sweetest things i've ever read. Not only was it adorable, but it was in character. It was well written, and contained no mistakes! I thought the story was wonderful, adi thought you did a wonderful job portraying everyone. I especially love your potrayal of Legolas, it was always something i aim for when i write 'child like innocence' i think you hit, right on...and you sorta murdered the mark, cause u did it so perfect. Your a genius, it was beautifully written. Keep up the good work!
Blakaize Vaders other daughter chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
all of your little prince stories are very precious and touching, but i think you may have over looked (or not have known) about two other details: legolas's older brothers!

yes, Legolas is the baby of the family. and his mother didn't die at his brith, but when he was still very small, maybe our equivilent to a five or six year old, by a 'great beast that decayed her heart' it was assumed that this 'great beast' was heart cancer or some other kind of heart desiese. you were right tho, she was very, very frail.

just tryin' to help ya

Blakaize
Yarrie - Water Master chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
[is choking with both laughter and sentimental tears] How very...adorable. I can just picture them saying those very words!