Reviews for The Ritual
firehottie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
haha! this is great. I was slightly worried that it would just be a smutty one-shot, but was pleasantly surprised to find this instead. :)
DraMaCrazeD chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Wowie! Thanks for that-really a good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love it! Cheesy love songs -Oh my ;) -Skymykel
TheStarSorceress chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is really good. Completely shows their relationship is so much more than about racing or adrenaline. It's really love.
duchessduchie chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
This is such a great one-shot! I love the whole story about how last time Dom didn't come early Letty went crazy. You turned what could have been a very flat story into a very well rounded story.
MmmSuite chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Another good one. I read this earlier in the week and forgot to review. Off to read Companion Peace, you have me intrigued.
GrudgeHolder chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Love that story. That was ulta sweet. Love how your mind works.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
The idea of Dom singing, never mind serenading, is just too damned hilarious to be believed. I laughed so much that I ended up giving myself hiccups. You just know he couldn’t carry a tune even if you gave it to him in a bucket. Poor Letty, what it is to be loved.

Love Lamb
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah great one-shot and also very long one-shot and also i liked the fact that you showed what happened with dom and letty when they went upstaries since we dint get to see that in the movie. Oh and also lol at the end when Dom starts singing lol and then gets Letty to start singing wonder how the guys would take that lol they would be laughing their asses off if they heard dom singing lol. Well again great one-shot and i think that you should do more Dom and Letty fan fictions! )
Clase406Marcela chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
excellent job!

i love how its just one scene but its amazing!
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
It's hard these days (at least for me) to find a Dom/Letty story-worth reading. there are a lot of decent stories out there, but too few that actually hit the character of Dom and Letty head on. I think people forget that they did have issues. And they get away from making this canon honorable to the film. So it is extremely heart warming to find one-shots that actually protray Letty and Dom the right way. So I wanted to thank you for that. Great job.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
marina chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I just love it,gotta tell you..I love dialog part,its just so cute and sexy
aj.ortiz chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Fan-friggin-tastic. i love this story, although the cheese-o-metre went skyhigh but i an deal with that gr8 job!
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
That was really, really GOOD! Sequel?