Reviews for Clasp
Shelomit chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I think it was brilliant to write the first half from Dooku's perspective and the second from Qui-Gon's; you follow each one through the part that is most emotionally trying for him. The boys seem to have managed to circumvent some of their customary mutual incomprehension under such extreme circumstances, which is gratifying. And of course, it is equally gratifying to see the cracks in Dooku's mask.

I am greatly impressed by your dialogue in this fic. Some of your early stories tended to have overly dramatic dialogue, but here it is not only natural but absolutely in character. Kudos.
Nelarun chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
This was beautiful. I had tears in my eyes by the end of this. It was perfect. Everything in it. The heartbreak from both Qui-gon and Dooku, and wow. You are a true silvertongue!

Nela
Ursula-Este chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
It makes me a horrible person, I know, but I simply like tormented Qui-Gon. Providing there is somebody to put him together, of course. Soo... What can I say? Nice style, elaborate and you do wonderfully with minutiae, which is why the story is so emotional. And interpersonal interaction... Well, may I congratulate you on recreating Dooku-Jinn relationship just as I picture it? I believe they were close to each other, although there is an issue with Dooku's apparent superiority, must have been intimidating like Sith for a young Padawan.

I look forward to seeing 'making it right', if you plan a sequel. If not, well, there is one grieving reader out there. Thank you for a highly satisfying story and good luck!
Jane Sehrn-Ta chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Hey, I finally got through the chaos to get here and read one of your stories! I really enjoyed it... you have no idea what it means to read someone who knows characterizations well and to write one of my favourite pairings! :)

Dooku's POV was awesome. I particularly liked the part where he felt calmed by his rage. A great insight into what lies in the future... And what you did to Qui-Gon... I feel like I just handed off my Qui-Gon angst title to you... boy, did you make the poor boy suffer! :) The dynamics of the "negotiation" was really heartbreaking.

It was also a great moment in Qui-Gon's point of view when Dooku realized that Qui did not trust in him. I felt all exhausted and achy after the scene, as though I had been going through it with them. It was too cute when Dooku asked him if the upcoming tournament was going to be fun. Dooku - fun! That really opens up a whole new viewport on our dark Jedi master. :)

My only tiny niggle is that "the force" surely should be "the Force"! :) We're talking about their religion here... it must be capitalized. ;) Hehe...

It's great to spend some time reading your work, and I hope to read more in the long dark winter nights ahead... it warms my heart. :)

*hugs*

Jane
Jinngerbread chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
I was feeling sickly again today and decided to spend some quality time with charms' stories. Always makes me feel better, like spending time with charms :)
Athena Leigh chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
You! You excellent writing person! That was amazing. You captured them so perfectly! And the descriptions, my goodness, the descriptions! What a pleasure to read, oh my yes. Wow, the slow wind down of emotions, if you can call it that, was so real. The connection between the two, so rarely seen, is just perfect. You never cease to amaze me with your writing. I can barely find words. I love it!
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow, the angst! It is beautiful! Never complain about your writing or characterization! You expect me to compete with this? I have nothing, nothing to remotely challenge this! The poor sad little Qui-ness is heartbreaking! But Dooku's own angst at making sure his plan works is just as amazingly heartbreaking! Okay, I'm gonna go read the next part. Poor Qui-Gon!
Miluielwen chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Yay, you updated! By the time I was done reading the story, I was the one with tears in my eyes. *huggles Quiggy to death* So sweet, and so in character. You're awesome.

Keep up the good work - you've got me as a regular.

Miluielwen
JiruCloud chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Well well... so its come to this... me getting an FFnet account to read your works .

Aww this is so sad... poor Dooku T.T Its a good thing hes a count and such so he can be all cool... lol. Loving the 'mistress' thing, too .

Also, one mistake... "As there came no reply, Dooku something in him break" should be "felt something" or "saw something" or such there... other than that it looks good .v

Hope you get lots of reviews, sis .v love for jess
Miluielwen chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh... poor Qui. Even though I'm more into Qui & Obi fics, I like this one! Keep up the good work and please update soon! :)