Reviews for The Smashers Go To Universal Orlando!
Coming back to this chapter was quite fun. Glad you brought attention to it. But man do I wish Bowser, Donkey Kong, and Jigglypuff got to do more stuff. They're my favorite Smashers.
I've been reading this since you brought it back from the dead, and I'm appreciating all the universal touch ups you're doing for this fanfic. Makes it even better than when you initially left it (and it was great back then too).
The Bulk and Skull theme goes great when reading some of your stories. Particularly this one, seeing all the craziness here makes you really feel for the poor Universal employees!
I'm surprised CityWalk doesn't have that much focus in this story, it's quite a big part of Universal for you to exploit in making random stuff happen
...wait, they stole their own bus? The hell is that all about? Can't they just use it right away since they own it?
Are we gonna get any grand updates with high quality memes in it? Because the Flintstones used to be at Universal, you know.
Hey, since you're doing updates like this, can you have cameos from your more famous stories?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
Man, reading this at Cabana Bay in Universal Orlando is so funny.

Why don't you put that in the story? Or is it suppose to stay in 2006?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
You think they'll ever stop that robo T Rex?
weres squidward chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
wheres squidward

I want more of him
Guest chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
Probably my favorite story of yours
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
This is ten years old? Huh. I remember when this only had four or so chapters. Glad to see you revived it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I just love how insane this whole vacation is. Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie, and Spongebob all in one at Universal Orlando.

...how about having them at SeaWorld?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I think it might be better if you cut down on the characters, since too many of them will leave them bland.

But that's just me. I love that this story predicted the future, in a way.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Gee, I wonder if you'll bash Lucina for being a clone since you have her as a major character.

Joking aside, I'm enjoying this, so please keep it up.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »