Reviews for Final Day
jessicalikesrainbowmonleyz chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
this is amazingly written and there is hidden power beneath these words. plz make another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
a little sappy but other than that it was really good!:D
Annie chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Love the story! Please continue 3
zoe chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i pored my eyes out im still cryiing a little bit ;[
breezy-kuki chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
PLEASE LET IT BE WALLY! THAT WOULD ROCK! :D
KNDfreak chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
I think it's wally. Only wally could say something like that. Please continue.
iLuke chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
HEhe, NICE! I likey so MUCH! Its tha BOMB!
Numbuh25 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
Whoa baby! That was sure an action packed chapter you wrote! It's awesome! I loved it! But...how could someone betray the one that they loved...? That's horrible! But very interseing, indeed. I hope Numbuh 3 makes it to Earth safely. Keep it up!
Numbeh 013 chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
you are so mean, you had to leave it just there ok i'll be tuned i'm liking it (hw time!)
iLuke chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Wow, Nice 34 at the end. I ABSOLUTELY STUPENDOUSLY ADORE THIS FRICKING CUTE FANFIC! '
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
aw so sad.
Death's Soulmate chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This has started very well. I feel sorry for the decommissioned agents and I hope that KND will rise again. Kuki and Wally Forever! Please update soon, I really like this story.
seclue chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I loved it! Great job... I want the next part to come out soon kk.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I REALLY enjoyed reading this. One little repetitive grammar error I noticed, though- you're missing end punctuation when the final sentence of a quotation is declarative. The rules are kind of complicated to explain, so I'll use the help of my trusty examples. ;)

"Hi," said a person.

In the quotation, that's the end of the sentence, so you use a comma.

A person said, "Hi."

The attribution is first, so you end the quote with a comma and put a period after the word preceding it.

"I," said a person, "am tired."

You didn't end the sentence when you interrupted the quotation with the attribution, so you put a comma after the first half, keep the attribution lowercase, put a comma after the attribution, don't capitalize the next word, and then do a period... hope that made sense. XD -babbles too much-

"Hi," said a person. "I'm tired."

Lowercase attribution with a period at the end, and then capitalize and punctuate the second half because the first half of the quotation was a complete sentence, as was the second.

Oh, and when you skip the attribution and just put a quotation, like as you wrote here:

“Your welcome Kuki Uh… look” She looked at where he is pointing to and he pulled out the very same necklace except of course it had an orange rainbow monkey on it instead.

(First of all, it's "you're" instead of "your" because you were writing a contraction of "you" and "are".)

In that case, you would use a period at the end of the quotation instead of a comma.

Okay, I'm done being a total geek now. XD Sorry if I rambled a bit there; I tend to go off on a tangent a lot.

BUT ANYWAYS. Great story you have- I can't wait until you update. ) Good luck with the next chapter!
pyroesque26 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006