Reviews for A Mother's Love
orchid14 chapter 4 . 2/6
Stupid storm indeed...
eurielle chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
A very wonderful reading. I love how you twist the plot and put a lot of emotions into these. I love how you portray little Kenji and every characters in your story. And I am not sorry you made Enishi and Tomoe the antagonists because they deserved it even though I know that they have their reasons in becoming like that (in the manga).
teshichan chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Took me two days to read all 13 chapters. Had to squeeze a few moments of reading time between life shozz. I absolutely love your fic! You've kept everyone in character - except of course the villains. But hey, I loved the plot, the character developments, and the darn fluff. I especially appreciate how you kept everything classy and not raunchy. For a story of this level, i was expecting some M scenes but was very pleased of the minimality of it all.

Hope you write some more! :)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
A truly amazing read!
TOSoldtimer chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Read it twice, loved it both times. Thanks!
trunksfan001 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
This was just beautiful! :)
Putting all the characters into a completely different setting that still suited them, you did a fantastic job! I really enjoyed readying this story!
natysc chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
It's a silly thing but I don't like Kenshin and Tomoe's son being Kenji.
For me Kenji belongs to Kenshin and Kaoru. :P
But the story was good !
FeatherTreeForest chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Annnnndddddd...(drum role please) the Psycho Woman has appeared!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I am sucked so far into this story that no one will here from me till I've read the last update. Hope your proud. _
mroscar chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I've read this 4 or 5 times, it's so good! The plot, the adorable kenji haha. Great writing!
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. I finally had a chance to finish it today. I loved the emotions and interactions of each character. I think your portrayal of them are spot on. Kenji was so adorable that I wanted to squeeze him. Kenshin and Kaoru was so formidable and romantic that gushed whenever reading about them. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Now I'm gonna check out your other works. Great detail to your story. Thanks for sharing. Good luck in the future.
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
That was a really good chapter. If never ceases to amaze me the lengths mothers will go to protect their children. Kaoru may not be Kenji's birth mother but she loves him no less. She's a mother where it counts.
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Gotta love Kaoru's strength of character.
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
What a chapter! Thank goodness Kenji was reunited with his parents. Blessings in disguise.
Asian Delicacy chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
Talk about bad dreams...What are the chances that both Himura's were battling demons in their dreams. I knew that was a bad omen. Love the sexy times between Kenshin and Kaoru... purely hot and sexy. I suspected Tomoe would pop up. Oh how the plot just thickened.