Reviews for A Mother's Love
Baymax67 chapter 3 . 10/14/2016
Something bad is going 2 happen. I just know it by that last paragraph
Kaokenfan chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
What an amazing story you wrote! I really loved and enjoyed it. Keep writting please. You're great at it!
cheryl0603 chapter 13 . 2/23/2016
lovely story, thank you so much for this :)
Tairulz chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Loved the story, great job! :D
orchid14 chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
Stupid storm indeed...
eurielle chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
A very wonderful reading. I love how you twist the plot and put a lot of emotions into these. I love how you portray little Kenji and every characters in your story. And I am not sorry you made Enishi and Tomoe the antagonists because they deserved it even though I know that they have their reasons in becoming like that (in the manga).
teshichan chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Took me two days to read all 13 chapters. Had to squeeze a few moments of reading time between life shozz. I absolutely love your fic! You've kept everyone in character - except of course the villains. But hey, I loved the plot, the character developments, and the darn fluff. I especially appreciate how you kept everything classy and not raunchy. For a story of this level, i was expecting some M scenes but was very pleased of the minimality of it all.

Hope you write some more! :)
UrmixMoonstone chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
A truly amazing read!
TOSoldtimer chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Read it twice, loved it both times. Thanks!
trunksfan001 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
This was just beautiful! :)
Putting all the characters into a completely different setting that still suited them, you did a fantastic job! I really enjoyed readying this story!
natysc chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
It's a silly thing but I don't like Kenshin and Tomoe's son being Kenji.
For me Kenji belongs to Kenshin and Kaoru. :P
But the story was good !
FeatherTreeForest chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Annnnndddddd...(drum role please) the Psycho Woman has appeared!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I am sucked so far into this story that no one will here from me till I've read the last update. Hope your proud. _
mroscar chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I've read this 4 or 5 times, it's so good! The plot, the adorable kenji haha. Great writing!
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome story. I finally had a chance to finish it today. I loved the emotions and interactions of each character. I think your portrayal of them are spot on. Kenji was so adorable that I wanted to squeeze him. Kenshin and Kaoru was so formidable and romantic that gushed whenever reading about them. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Now I'm gonna check out your other works. Great detail to your story. Thanks for sharing. Good luck in the future.