Reviews for A Mother's Love
Peque Saltamontes chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I THINK I MELT. JUST ONE CHAPTER AND I'M HYPERVENTILATING OH MY GOD I JUST CAN'T.
Nekomata The Cat King chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
TMT such a sweet story! I can't say I dislike happy go luckly style stories and the soft out of the blue drama they usually carry but they are not my star favorite...

This is one, again, is the exception to my rules about what I like to read (rated M and less happy go lucky) so I have to say... I LOVED IT!

Thank you so much for writting it and keep on writting such wonderful stories!
number1animefreak chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
I'm crying. This ending is just so perfect. The surprise birthday party, the twin rings, oh I loved it!

I love that Kenshin introduced Saitou and Tokio. Next to KenKao Saitou and Tokio are my favourite couple.
Komachi-chan chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
This story is perfect, if not, more. Congratulations! I read with much, much love.
Sele de la Luna chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwww! I loved it! The whole thing was perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this beautiful and sweet story! Excelent job... as usual! :)

Take care!
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
And that's wrap...a good and fitting ending to a wonderful story. I am glad that you focused on the family moving forward and not on the trauma and yet you also didn't make the negative feelings just go away. I like how Kenshin had this anger he was holding in but you didn't go "full angst" with it but had him try to contain it and get on with his life as a mature adult would try to do. I liked even more that you had Kaoru help him express it secure in the knowledge of her love. Another great story. I do still hope for "My Only Joy" to get reactivated but I feel almost ungrateful for even mentioning it. I just want to let you know that the story still has a fan!
Noname00 chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
I loved it
kyoandyuya chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Awwww! So sweet! Glad they got the ending they deserved. Looking forward for that new story. Please alert me when you do uploaded them. xD
rashmialoka.ruwanpathirana chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
This is the best fanfiction of Kenshin I've ever read ya know... I would very much like to see this as an Anime.. So sweet and.. thanks :)
heavensreject chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Beautiful end to a fantastic story. Great job!

heavensreject
ryuuniji chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
wow! that was a long one and i loved it. i know everyone did too. and i'm so glad that i started to read this story five years back. thanks for sharing and not abandoning it. this story was worth reading and it was also worth waiting for this final update. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
cutre
fanficnewbiee chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
What a wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing.
Chixue chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Now that you're done, time to go and reread! This was the perfect ending! Tied up all the loose ends but left possibilities for the future. I loved this from beginning to end.
anon chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
"He uh… was put there… by God."
is kenshin saying he is god? lol
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »