Reviews for A Mother's Love
miniwoo chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it! Please update soon. It's fun, cute, and light. Refreshing slice of life.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I've completely fallen in love with this fic! It's wonderful, I cannot express how much i love it. Update soon! I can't wait for more.
Shinta-FAn chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
aw! that was too cute! plz plz plz update it! dont delete it! anyways hope u do continue this cause i like it! ja ne!
Minchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww...I love Kenji. He's so cute. I like this story. I hope you update soon.

~Minchi
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it. I hope you update soon!
laughingcow chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i love this story its hillarious and so cute. really cheered me up (finals are over tommorow and thats when the hardest one is hate it lol)

looking forward 2 the next chapter
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This was so sweet! _ I hope you'll update this when you have the time. I hope you'll get over the writer's block you said you seemed to be having. )

Will Tomoe return?

Will the swings turn out to be a "special" place for Kenshin and Kaoru, and maybe even Kenji?

Hope you'll update soon!

Thanks, and good luck!

_
Ginrei chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. Please continue with this story. I'm finding it to be one of my favorites so far that I've read in a long long time. It's a nice twist from all the other stories out there. I'll be waiting for the next chapter in this story. So please take your time with this one. I find many that are rushed to lack something. But so far this one has all of my attention.
animebdoll chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it so please continue.
moni chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it so please continue.
antica chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this story looks really sweet...i love that kenji got attracted to kaoru instantly...and kenshin too

hope there will be romance soon

update

_
Cattitude chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like this story very much. I think your writing has improved a great deal from when you started.
Omochi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aw, I love kenji. He so cute. :P Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
JMai chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
roflol! Gosh that's just hilarious! This story is such a contradiction to the other one I just read. This one is so light and happy, even with an upsetting situation, I still want to laugh my head off!

Once again I really well done chapter, I just can't wait for the other chapters!
ScarletScroll chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
oh very cute i loved it! update soon k? it's going on my alert list!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »