Reviews for A Mother's Love
a fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Even if its only chapter one, i'm going to say that this has been the best fic i've read in the RK fandom since Linay's Broken Pieces. So definitely continue with this fic. if i were your editor, i would camp outside your room and not let you out until you finish the whole thing. :)
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
*squeals and picks up kenji* He's so cute!
tiffo p chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i love this fanfic :D so cute update soon..can't wait to read more _x
miniwoo chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it! Please update soon. It's fun, cute, and light. Refreshing slice of life.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I've completely fallen in love with this fic! It's wonderful, I cannot express how much i love it. Update soon! I can't wait for more.
Shinta-FAn chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
aw! that was too cute! plz plz plz update it! dont delete it! anyways hope u do continue this cause i like it! ja ne!
Minchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww...I love Kenji. He's so cute. I like this story. I hope you update soon.

~Minchi
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it. I hope you update soon!
laughingcow chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i love this story its hillarious and so cute. really cheered me up (finals are over tommorow and thats when the hardest one is hate it lol)

looking forward 2 the next chapter
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This was so sweet! _ I hope you'll update this when you have the time. I hope you'll get over the writer's block you said you seemed to be having. )

Will Tomoe return?

Will the swings turn out to be a "special" place for Kenshin and Kaoru, and maybe even Kenji?

Hope you'll update soon!

Thanks, and good luck!

_
Ginrei chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. Please continue with this story. I'm finding it to be one of my favorites so far that I've read in a long long time. It's a nice twist from all the other stories out there. I'll be waiting for the next chapter in this story. So please take your time with this one. I find many that are rushed to lack something. But so far this one has all of my attention.
animebdoll chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it so please continue.
moni chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it so please continue.
antica chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this story looks really sweet...i love that kenji got attracted to kaoru instantly...and kenshin too

hope there will be romance soon

update

_
Cattitude chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like this story very much. I think your writing has improved a great deal from when you started.
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »