Reviews for A Mother's Love
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I've completely fallen in love with this fic! It's wonderful, I cannot express how much i love it. Update soon! I can't wait for more.
Shinta-FAn chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
aw! that was too cute! plz plz plz update it! dont delete it! anyways hope u do continue this cause i like it! ja ne!
Minchi chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww...I love Kenji. He's so cute. I like this story. I hope you update soon.

Jovianokami chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it. I hope you update soon!
laughingcow chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i love this story its hillarious and so cute. really cheered me up (finals are over tommorow and thats when the hardest one is hate it lol)

looking forward 2 the next chapter
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This was so sweet! _ I hope you'll update this when you have the time. I hope you'll get over the writer's block you said you seemed to be having. )

Will Tomoe return?

Will the swings turn out to be a "special" place for Kenshin and Kaoru, and maybe even Kenji?

Hope you'll update soon!

Thanks, and good luck!

Ginrei chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. Please continue with this story. I'm finding it to be one of my favorites so far that I've read in a long long time. It's a nice twist from all the other stories out there. I'll be waiting for the next chapter in this story. So please take your time with this one. I find many that are rushed to lack something. But so far this one has all of my attention.
animebdoll chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it so please continue.
moni chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like it so please continue.
antica chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
this story looks really sweet...i love that kenji got attracted to kaoru instantly...and kenshin too

hope there will be romance soon

Cattitude chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I like this story very much. I think your writing has improved a great deal from when you started.
Omochi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Aw, I love kenji. He so cute. :P Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
JMai chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
roflol! Gosh that's just hilarious! This story is such a contradiction to the other one I just read. This one is so light and happy, even with an upsetting situation, I still want to laugh my head off!

Once again I really well done chapter, I just can't wait for the other chapters!
ScarletScroll chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
oh very cute i loved it! update soon k? it's going on my alert list!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I think this is a very cute story. I do hope you continue it. Kenji is appropriately adorable. I like how you describe Kaoru, capturing her fiery and her loving nature in action and tone. You describe her perfectly with Kenshin's thoughts, "this woman who obviously was happy, sweet, and loving by nature, having taken Kenji in almost instantly. Then, with the right incentive she could be angry and rash." That's Kaoru all over. I look forward to whatever mischief Kaoru has in mind.
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »