Reviews for A Mother's Love
Woobaby chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Thank you so much for this story! It has always been one of my favorites!
Yamashina Risaki chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Ahhhhh Such a bubbly feeling. I love endings like that, at times. So fluffy and loved :) I'm glad I stayed till the end and I'm glad you completed this piece of work! :)
The Golden Lilys Secret chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Gosh, can't Believe the story is finished. Haha I found Cursed last year and finished it off, then I Went back and read all of your all story. This one was definetely one of my favorites.
I'll be really happy to see whatever comes next! :)
Sessha Kenshin chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Kenji: "How did my baby brother get in Mommy's belly anyway?"

Kenshin: "He uh… was put there… by God."

AHAHAHA!

Well congratulations on finishing this one. It's a good and fitting ending. I could only greedily ask for more actually. What would Kenshin be like running around tending to a demanding very pregnant Kaoru. *grin*

Oh well looking forward to more of your stories. I really admire your writing skills, almost all your stories are my favorite.
JMai chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
I think you did a marvellous job ending this story, it really did it justice :) How exciting it must be for you to finish this story after all these years! I still remember being here for the very first chapter you uploaded that day and following you throughout the years even after I stopped reading fanfictions so much due to life.

I would like to take some to thank you for sharing this fabulous story with us and for bringing it to completion and never giving up on it. It makes me so happy to be able to read the final chapter, to see that happy ending for Kaoru, Kenshin and Kenji after all the anxiety they experienced :)

Looking forward to the new story you mentioned and joining you for that journey too!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
A lovely ending...I was everthing I thought it would be...though I do wish we would've found out about the babys sex...maybe another story in the making hehe...again a truly great read I'm almost sad that it done...can't wait to see what you have in store next...Happy Writings .
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I loved it! I loved the ending, Kenshins feelings to what happened are incredible. I never would have thought about him being angry, just scared. Im so glad you finished it :)) how about a one-shot about their future, ne? Just think about it! Amazing job!
vamp1987 chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Sweet ending to a sweet story! Congrads on finishing it.
Dragen Eyez chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Very fitting ending, I enjoyed it very much :)
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I really love this story, a great satisfying story to a great story! Awww the proposal scene was very cute!
reader chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
Thank you! This was a lovely story!
blueicequeen chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely loved it! The wait was truly worthwhile! Good job!
monya chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
WOW !
What a wonderful story. Sometimes, you just need a good happy ending. I followed with attention each of AML's update and I must admit being a little sad that it's finished.
Still, congratulations for this incredible work !
Sessha Kenshin chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Sessha likes your style of writing. From Cursed to Demons to this story of Kenji. Please continue the story even if it's just 1 more chapter to go.
fanficnewbiee chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Great story. Wonderful chapter. Thanks for sharing!
542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »