Reviews for The Quiz
rantingravinglunatic chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
haahhah i was laughing the whole time... it was very well written

luvd it :D
R E Z I A chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aw,lol!That was so cute!
elephant chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aw, sweet!
Heather Gernenz chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
aw that was cute and funny! Do you have a lily and james story? if you don't you should make one!
snazzysnez chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
LUV IT! james...sigh! lol! well done :D u should def write some more one shots! :D x
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Dear MisChivEous,

I thought this was positively intriguing. Portraying Lily as a shy but strong witch. So, after enjoying this piece I clicked onto your profile and read "With All My Love", and I was going to leave a review on there, but was afraid you might not see it. The story is positively amazing. I love that you made the Lily & James characters as maturing teens preparing themselves for moving into a world full of pain and fear. I do hope you will continue this fic. The Quiz also holds a tremendous potential for continuation.

Your characters come to life with your use of descriptive terms, and the emotions you successfully portray are very real.

I do hope you will continue WAML. Thanks for the brilliant stories.

Linda K McCann
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Loved it!
pcastro51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
awesome! that was really sweet. how james and lily would always kiss each other like that. very sweet.
clumsy eloQuence 666 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
aaww, that was great! heehee, made me laugh out loud. excellent work, and please keep writing!
The Big Dance chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Very nice one-shot.

Was very different than normal Lily/James one-shots but I enjoyed it. I thought it wouldn't be appropriate for T rating but you made it work.

I liked it...it was a break from the usual. Very original and I hope you continue to write.

Cheers!

P.S. I'm glad you didn't make Lily seem like a goody-goody but you still managed to keep her in canon.
Erica chapter 1 . 6/5/2006