Reviews for Charity Ball
LOL! kyoya soo "cool" lol
ElizabethMarieBennett chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Loved it!
No-one-important chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I think every one loves Kyouya and Haruhi together,and really they should because it is a wonderful paring! Speaking of wonderfull things this is an absolutely wonderfull oneshot. Probably my favorite of the ones I've read so far by you. I also have to say that I love how you characterize both Haruhi and Kyouya. Every thing about this one shot is amazing.
vicki chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
bows i love this story... you are amazing? _
BlueMeteorGirl chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
WOW...Kyoya was so Scary...o_o" -trembles in fear-
sahar369 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was strangly cute, in a weird twisted sort of way. I love the pairing, it's not something I see all the time. This was well written and I hope you continue to write more. Good luck!
Sanada chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww, i really like haruhixkyouya situations, please write more
Chibi Mistress chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
haha... Kyoya is Kyoya after all -siness man that he is. :] but the happiness-kinda-mushy-romance-feeling was short lived. / lol nice job! :]
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Kyoya is SO in-character! LOVE it!
Miku chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
ow so cute I would like to see more one-shots from you
Avelynn Tame chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I LOVED this. Kyoya/Haruhi is a favourite pairing of mine, and this was a really nice piece with the two of them. You gave us the chance to observe the two of them interacting outside a Host Club event, and I especially liked Kyoya's character development - his expectations about becoming the family's heir, and subsequent reaction to the actual decision.

I thought this was a very mature, well-written story with some nice moments; Haruhi and Kyoya were in character all the way through. Please, please write more of this pairing - there aren't enough!
smlotrfan chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I liked it very much! I love the idea of HaruhiKyoya lol

write more
H2OMeLoN4eva chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
aw...but kindda whackkie ne? is there any more? if no, SEQUEL. if yes, UPDATE! yepyepyep
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3