Reviews for trapped in the beyblade world
Cielomoon chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
nicee:)
leghta chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
i like it more plz
Iluvbeyblade chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Yay, an update! o *bounces*

Aw, this was a cute chapter! They're both so silly! GODAMMIT! I want a decent make-out session! *puppy-dog eyes* Now that you talked, go and make up and then make like bunnies, it's ALL easy. ..

I hope you can remember how it goes! (or make it up, that's what I'm doing with most of mine. -.-) And I was going to say something. Damn. Can't remember at all. Doubledamn. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter, and if you ever want me to beta or just give an opinion, you only hafta ask. .

x Jellybean x
Iluvbeyblade chapter 13 . 12/1/2006
*swears* I MISSED SOME FULL STOPS OUT! *stabs evil punctuation* Dammit. If I do the next chap (that's up to you of course) I'll have to be much more careful! Anyway: BROOKIE! . *glomps*

Bye for now!

Iluvbeyblade (who is still pissed at her bad beta-ing)
Iluvbeyblade chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
So, are they stuck or not? *is confused* Hahahaha, hyper Max, and sex shop and rollar coaster, this was the funniest chap yet! I'm adding this to my alerts! There's not much point considering you're already on my author alerts, but oh well. Pointless things are fun.

Anyway, I've had a thought. Could I beta the next chap for you? You know, put full stop and capital letters in where you leave them out and other stuff like that? Please? It'd be fun! . *is mad because she likes correcting other people's work when her own needs correcting as well* So, let me know?

OK, this is Iluvbeyblade finally stopping her something like two-hour reviewing! I'm sure you're relieved! . Bye bye! *waves*
Iluvbeyblade chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
*strangles shadowphoenix* I'M GETTING ANNOYED! Still no kissing! *sulks* But Bryan kissed her? Wow! And she kicked Ray in the nuts! *falls about kaughing* Poor, poor guy!

Someone gave Max sugar? Are they insane?

Answer: probably

Onwards!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 10 . 11/18/2006
Evil! WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO KISS? You've got the most amazing bits when they try to kiss, though! Seriously, they make me go all fuzzy! . Hehehe, Max likes girl's underwear! That's given me an idea! Don't know whatthe idea is yet ... but it's an idea ...

Anyway, enough of my rambling for this chapter!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
9 PAGES! *dies of awe* That's longer than all of my chapters except 1! And omg, such an emotion-filled chappie! Everyone doesn't want their crushes to leave, apart from Kai and evan who are being impossibly dense and not seeing that they like each other. Idiots. Oh well, on I go!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
YAY! *runs around happily* They're all right! But now I REALLY want to know how you're continuing this ... *hurries on to next chap*
Iluvbeyblade chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
Ok, ok, Evan has a bit-beast, cool. And I reckon Bryan fancies Evan! And Kai, you idiot, NEVER ADMIT A WEAKNESS TO VOLTAIRE!

THEY. CUT. RAY'S. HAIR. *is ready to murder someone* RAY'S HAIR IS WONDERFUL! EVIL!

Stupid cliffhanger! *pokes* Um ... flashback ... what about when Kai got Black Dranzer? Or how they hurt Evan, and maybe you could have Bryan trying to protect her and stuff? Well, you probably don't need the ideas anymore, but there they are.
Iluvbeyblade chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Aw, poor you! Our cat had to get put down last year (omg, it's been over a year already...) because she had cancer. She was 17, so she was really old for a cat. And then one of our new kittens got run over. :( So now we have only one. Anyway, review, review ...

Poor Tess and Jan, they're so worried! *hugs them both* As they should be! Evil Boris... And I'm glad Bryan is being at least partially nice! Ray, you really are stupid, why on earth would Voltaire keep a deal? WHAT'S THE PROPOSITION? Oh, and wouldn't Kai punching the wall, like, HURT? Just a thoughht.

Chap 7 awaits! Bye!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
lol! Poor confused you! *hugs* Anyway, so...

1) Evan is captured and in a cell or something like it with Bryan, who isn't going to hurt her and randomly punched the wall when she mentioned Kai. Wha? 0.o

2) Ray's ... captured? I presume so! I mean, Boris - ooh, or is it Votaire? - is hardly going to let him go ... *ponders*

0.o

I confuzzled.

Ok, next chap!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
OMG EVIL BORIS! GIVE EVAN BACK! *wails* And now Tess fancies Ray! *sniggers* Kai was more than slightly mean to Evan though, what with grabbing her arms like that! *glares at Kai* Maybe it's the saying "You always hurt the ones you love." coming into action! . See you in about five minutes! Chap 5 here I come!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Monkey moo moo! *hysterical giggles* And they're right, what a choice, school uniform or PE kit! *more giggling* And what does Kai want to show Evan?

The full stops were a little bit better, well done! . Next chap, here I come!
Iluvbeyblade chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Yep, big uh oh! They're all stuck! So, full stops and capital letters for everyone's names would be good. It would make it much easier to read too! . You seem to be keeping the characters prettyy much IC, which is good! I have problems will that too ... hehehehe ... Anyway, see you next review! *waves and wanders on*