Reviews for Who Knew
francesthehuman chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I did not like it it made me cry
error12g5yvcr4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
that is soooooooo sad and depressing
Jaded Jimmie Productions chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
*SIGH* YOU LOVE SAD STORIES DON'T YOU
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Wait... what happened to Danny? I mean, I know he died and all, but WHY did he die? It couldn't have been ghost-battle related, because he would have been in the hospital. What happened?

Other than that little lack of info, unless I just forgot it in the intense emotional onslaught, EXCELLENT! I nearly cried, I swear!
RAVEN PHANTOM chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG I LOVE IT IT MADE ME CRY LOL
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Well I'm actually crying.

That was beautiful and a fantastic use of one of my favorite songs. Thank-You for an amazing fic.

x
BradQuestionMark chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
That was very good! It was heartbreaking and heart warming, and I love Who Knew and I love DannyXSam, I just all around loved it!
BLODDYBLACKROSE chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Sad But Cute.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Beautiful! An absolute masterpiece! This is so going on favs! It actually made me cry a little, and I really really don't cry easily over death-fics. They usually make me laugh because they're so unbelievably sappy. But this one wasn't. It had just the right balance of perfectly happy memories and overwhelming grief. I think you portrayed her sorrow in a most realistic way. And I love the imagery you used, like "notes crying ink down their crumpled faces."

I love the death scene itself, especially the line "He was just going to sleep, that was all." The only thing that sort of bothered me was that you didn't say what he died of. But...eh...I guess it's more...poetic that way.

Well, I could go on for a while about this (and you probably wouldn't mind) but I'd best leave off before I start repeating myself and just make a mess of things. I think you get the picture that I adore this fic. :)

Keep it up!

dPf
alwayspolish1324 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
i really liked it. I dont usually read songfics so yah. It was like supurb!
dreamwriter2010 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
That is a really good story. It is so sad! How did Danny die, though? That's the only part I don't understand.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
It's beautiful! I absolutely love this story! Goin on muh favorites! lol
177624601 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Oh my God, that was so friggin' sad! It was so beautiful and tender. I just want to ask one thing: Why did Danny die from?
Airame Phantom chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I loved the ending! I love it when stories anf fics end in a way like that! As if hope has just been reborn and whatnot! Oh man! It was emotional at some points. It didn't exactly make me cry, but trust me, it came close towards the end. My eyes had begun to water, but the tears never came. *shrug* It came close! But that was great, amazing! Defintiely going on my fav's!
bloody-love-5194 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
that was so sad but happy too. well whatever it was i loved it. i had who knew playing while i read it. so sad. hey you think you could do something for greendays wake me up when september ends? (if someone already has i feel stupid especially if it was you but you know what i mean) ;D