Reviews for Best Kept Secret
CookieChip chapter 127 . 6/25
I have practically binge read the entire 127 chapters, and boy can I just say it's been a wonderful ride. I'm absolutely in love with how you've kept as close to the character's personality. I found it a rare thing as I was searching for a good Royia paring fic. Can I also add how I'm in love with your writing style and that I'll most definitely check out your other writings as well.

Awesome work, Miss Dutchess.
I look forward to chapters to come. :)

~CookieChip
xiresilver chapter 21 . 6/17
great piece of work so far look forward to the rest and keep it up
Flik98 chapter 127 . 6/14
This is amazing! I'm addicted and can't wait to read more haha
Your a amazing writer :3 hope there's a new chapter soo !
ahsoei chapter 58 . 6/11
Can I have the link to the video? Because I don't see any youtube link in your private. Thx (unless I missed something)
ahsoei chapter 39 . 5/21
Um... This chapter probably the first one with an actual lemon in this story... I think
kingschick chapter 127 . 5/6
Holy. Crap.

I started reading this fan fiction last Thursday and I can't believe I've read all 127 chapters. This story is great! And you helped me make it through finals week. Update soon!
WildSilence023 chapter 127 . 5/2
definitely enjoying itttt 3 love this so much!
ahsoei chapter 35 . 4/30
Rather than wondering what colicky means, I'm more wondering who was knocking at the door. :3
ahsoei chapter 32 . 4/29
Do you have a picture of Roy and Riza in their disguise? :)
ahsoei chapter 22 . 4/28
The 'blackenedshit' part really did the trick. xD (y)
ahsoei chapter 13 . 4/27
I'd like to ask you this first, is this based on the Fullmetal Alchemist (first series), the manga or the Brotherhood?
cheesyteal'c chapter 127 . 4/19
Ooohhhhhh hello Elena I'm wondering what other parts of the game you're going to put in luvs hugs and pocky moon
Teal'c
Majialin chapter 126 . 4/10
Loving everything about the whole series so far
Majialin chapter 121 . 4/10