Reviews for Blame It On Buckbeak
mybrainexploded chapter 34 . 11/21/2013
such a beautiful story i was very moved and sad
Jafa50 chapter 34 . 1/25/2010
This was a wonderful story, well written and I enjoyed reading it so much I just looked at the clock and realized it was 3AM! Good grief, I was so wrapped up in it I couldn't stop. Excellent work, and I hope to find more of your work in the future. Thanks for the great story!
Clover Bay chapter 17 . 11/30/2009
I read this story several times before I had an actual account. I hadn't realized that I didn't review afterwards! This story is really great; I love your writing and can't wait to read more.

Clover
Ashybee chapter 34 . 11/4/2009
omg that was the best ending in the world , this is the best hermoine and ron story i have read, at the end i have never cried so much :L:L amzing storyy well done :):)
shaebayy chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
i love draco in this story, he seems so fun and cheeky,, it really makes me like him alot! great story! cant wait to keep reading
Chocolatee43 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
omg...that killed me...lol ron and harry...and malfoy! where did that come from? omg damn such perverts especially ron but harry ginny no harry and hermione...wel i hope not or ron might just explode!
zaz14 is potter mad chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
really good story
LittleMountainofLight chapter 30 . 4/13/2008
omg! i have read this so many times and i fall in love with it every time! your writing is incredible! argh! it was totally sweet!
puchygirl19 chapter 34 . 3/16/2008
OH my god that was te best storyi ever read im crying the ending was so beutiful it make me cry so much ur really good at this im still crying i cant geret out of my head
EmRosey chapter 34 . 8/29/2007
OMG! That was an amazing story! The ending was so beautiful it almost brought me to tears! LOVED IT!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 34 . 7/23/2007
I love it so much! You made me cry. Please, write many more stories like this one. They're so profound and are a wonder to read! I love your work!
missuspadfootnmoony chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I would like to say that that was by far the best story i've read on Hermione and Ron to date. At first, i'll admit, i thought it to be a bit corny and cliche. but when i read on, i discovered that you put in everything that other stories haven't. you put in the embarrassments of being "caught" by one's parents and so forth. I loved your embellishment on their wedding. I love that you put in a scary moment of the battle at Hogwarts. I honestly didn't know whether Hermione would survive or not. I loved that you still recognized that they had rows, even when an item. I really liked that you put in the whole sequence of the birth of the twins and loved the interaction of the Healer and Ron when looking down at his daughter and son. *Tear* And sadly, leading up to their death and the reunion of them after Ron's funeral. Thank you so much for going from beginning to end and not leaving anything out.
grangertash chapter 34 . 6/15/2007
aww i am crying :( that was so sweet and sad

it really makes u think about how short life is :( ...
Ranoi of the Wurd chapter 21 . 5/9/2007
Beautiful job!
ThatDamnCajun chapter 34 . 3/11/2007
OMG. It brought me to tears. i only wished this last chapter was a bit i like it. It looks as though you took the scene out of the song 'Whiskey Lulliby"