Reviews for Red In The Morning
Chasing Liquor chapter 28 . 8/16/2009
This was a nice story. My one issue is that, while I generally like ambiguity, I thought the conclusion was lacking. After investing one's self for 28 chapters, the pay-off wasn't what I'd have liked, in so far as the villains' intentions are concerned. In any event, this was still a good story. I enjoyed your portrayal of the principal characters.
HotChilliGriffin chapter 28 . 4/20/2008
Wow, i jsut read this entire fic, and it was unbelieviable! congratualtions, what fine work.
Guppy3 chapter 28 . 12/20/2006
This was a great read from start to finish. I like that you left things with a somewhat ambivalent mood - things were not entirely resolved, but you got the feeling that they were working towards something. The last scene with Ben was also a chilling and thought-provoking ending.

The captivity itself was disturbing and appropriately creepy. I've felt a little let down with the rather bipolar 'Have a cheeseburger! Wear this dress! I'LL KILL YOU BECAUSE MY WIFE DIED IN AN UNRELATED INCIDENT!' attitude the Others have displayed on the show, so it was nice to see a little more pure menace from them.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
twinmuse chapter 28 . 11/7/2006
ABsoLUTEly amazing fic and I can't believe it's over! I've been chugging along slowly in my spare time to catch up to this fic and now it's over. *sniffle*

You're a great writer, characterized these guys to a T, I loved reading your fic to pieces.

MORE I say! We can NEVER get enough of these crazy islanders!

Is there a sequel perchance? Cause what Henry said in the end there kinda spooked me out.

And I'd LOVE if Alex could join the gang. Maybe reunite finally with her mother? Mend that severely broken fence?

Just wondering!

LOVE this! MORE!

Colly E. of twin*muse
MizJoely chapter 28 . 10/31/2006
Hm, a somewhat ambiguous ending to a well written, intriguing story. Even though negated by what actually has happened in Season 3, I still enjoyed this look into the possibilities of Kate, Jack & Sawyer's captivity. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
mikachoo chapter 28 . 10/6/2006
Finis? You've finished it? NO! I want more!
Peppy87 chapter 28 . 10/6/2006
Amazing! I'll miss this fic.
Pavement Chaser chapter 28 . 10/3/2006
Kind of an 'open' ending, if you know what I mean. And once agian...beautifully written! I'm never dissapointed with one of your chapters. Hope to read something of yours soon!
SonicH2O chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
As much as i would love for you to do a sequal, i tried the long stories too, and well i admire you for actually finishing yours. Just keep writing lost and i will read um! Great story!
DragonRider8 chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC STORY! I loved every sentance of it! There wasn't a single fault in the entire story. You are one of the BEST writers on this site! Any chance of a sequal?

DR8
amanda145 chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
Aww! That was a great ending! I'm squeeling! LOL I loved how you used Jin's POV! That was awesome! I'm going to miss this story, but it has a perfect ending! Awesome job! :)
TinkBuck chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
i loved it. great ending to a great story :) keep up the amazing work, cant wait to read more of your stories :)
justanotherfic chapter 28 . 10/2/2006
Brilliant as always! I thought you did a great job capturing Jin, I understand that it couldn't have been easy. I like the ending, it's happy, because they get away, but it still leaves me with a few more questions, I like that! Just the way it's supposed to be! Looking forward to you one-shots, you're a brilliant writer. Thanks for a great story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 28 . 10/1/2006
That was an excellent end to a story that i absolutely

loved! :D Well done! :D