Reviews for Who is Sexier?
Gunsei chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
ItachiXSasuke! Thats the hottest pairing. Love the story.
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
LOVE IT! LOVE ITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT! XD make a sequel!
FXL chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
MORE MORE MORE I loved this first chapter alot! It was so funny and cute!
animegirl999 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Do another ItachiXSasuke! This one was awesome. I love it.
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
HAHAHAHA Thats is FREAKING awesome! *dance Wo sequal where I dunno. BUT I wish you luck!
Izayoi-Tomano chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
you really need to make another. I thought this was so funny. I think if you do make a naruto story it should be a narutoXsasuke pairing.

~Izayoi
Haru Cherry chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Make another ItachiXSasuke fic! This one was funnyXD Please make a sequel for this:)

~Nicachan510~
Amethyst-BondS chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
First of all... this is not a flame! I really believe that was quite a good fic... but I suggest you type it in my documents, notebook... ext. That way it will notify you of the spelling errors and the few grammar mistakes. Or you could always get a beta... I guess. I loved the way how they tease each other... although a bit OOC, it's a humor fic, so I doubt that should be worried about. For the next fic, I definetly choose Itasasu... :D Good luck!

sasukefreak
AkariSnow chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
'Ello, omg this was so funny and entertaining tew. - I can't wait tew read the rest. :3
InBrightestDay chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Oh you have to make another! That was so funny! Oh and about the story idea, I think you should do a SasikeXItachi pairing! Good luck with what ever you disied!
Trunkssilver chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I love it, I'm trying not to laugh cause it's almost midnight and everyone is asleep...and my cat is glaring at me because i woke her...oops! I love the,

Itachi sidestepped out of the way. Sasuke knowing his would do that pushed to the side and in doing so let his elbow poke Itachi in the side.

“Ep!” Itachi jumping to the side.

“You will pay fore what….did you just go ‘eep’? Sasuke blinked.

“Ahem! No!” defend Itachi striating out his closes.

That is hilarious, I would like to see what happens and if you do write a story i think it should be a sasuke and itachi story. Nice job on this, I'll remember it forever and tell all my friends *snicker* TTFN
internalfugue chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That was very amusing, I liked it. If you write more, I will definitely read it. Perhaps your next chapter could be a bit longer? *I'm one to talk* Keep going! Oh, as for your other story, I prefer the Uchihacest, but whatever you feel confident writing will come out better.