Reviews for A Woman's Worth: The New Version
JD chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
You were just about to get to good Rachel/Cooper stuff! Please tell me you plan to finish, although this much time between and you likely aren't :(
britt chapter 28 . 3/26/2011
almost 2 years since an ud, but stil please update! :] this story is just such a classic and is so wonderfully written. and of course brooke and lucas are just too hot for words, so please continue!
Bella chapter 28 . 3/25/2011
Please come back

You are missed
bella chapter 28 . 3/22/2011
where are you

been way to long since you last update

i hope you havent given up on this fic
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
God, I love this story so much. I have reread it several times, and I hope that you will find the time to finish this story, because it is one of my favorite OTH stories. So an update would make me so happy! :D
annagardner11 chapter 28 . 1/7/2011
r u ever going to update
ReadingRed chapter 28 . 9/21/2010
great story. It's been forever since you updated last, so I hope a new chapter's in the works. lol, I can't wait to read more.
Babi chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
I always get so entertained by Glamma's conversations. She is one of the best characters I've ever read that is totally original - not based in already existing characters. I just love her way with Brooke.

I love it when Lucas' plans don't work - at this stage of the story - because I think he was too unfair to Brooke. Skillz is also very well written. Well I guess I am hooked in all characters you write :P

Talk to you soon

Babi
Babi chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
First of all. This is a great story. I think the plot is one of the most original I've ever read. I used to read the old version even before I started writing here and I was so sad when you started it again because I was hooked and then I would have to wait a long time for the story to finally reach where it stopped.

In addition to the plot there is the way you write it. It is amazing. I can't stop reading. I remember I read all the chapters of the old version and that alone is an accomplishment to me, I don't read stories bigger than 40 chapters because I think it is too stretching but I never got this feeling with yours.

Anyway, I started re-reading the new version just before the holidays and I am yet to finish, actually I am still on chapter 10 because holidays had been really crazy.

But I love it. You are doing a great job and I can't wait for you to finish.

You have a gem here!

Talk to you soon

Barbara
YouCan'tFightDestiny chapter 28 . 9/14/2009
Wow is all I can say, this story is amazing. God I hope, that you'll finish this.. :)
peace chapter 28 . 9/7/2009
please ud soon i need more this story is incredable !
Salma chapter 28 . 9/4/2009
Do i gta wait til xmas to get a lil action from dis story?update soon plz...u gotta...o if u still ill..get well :)
ga-4-ever chapter 28 . 8/25/2009
Hi,

amazing chap;) so, Brooke can't deny the attraction she feels towards Luke, and she doesn't even want to;) and Rachel is pregnant?

update soon

xx
lpt chapter 28 . 8/18/2009
please update soon ... every chapter just gets better and better !
Salma chapter 28 . 7/21/2009