Reviews for Hatori and Ayame Reveal SECRETS!
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
dancing chopsticks are a real threat
MomokoMasashi chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hahahaha! This was so random! I like the dancing pickles and chopsticks. Now when some one says pickles or chopsticks ill see them dancing
TheAlaythea chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
It looks like you got REALLY bored...I like the dancing pickles XD
Ittai chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
LOL hot yaoi sex XD- that fic was hilarious!
Sophia Frostwhisper chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
o_o PICKLES AND DANCING CHOPSTICKS! Woohoo! *dances with Ayame and Hatori*
Inu-Moon94 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was just so freakishly funny!

Once again, you have written a great FB fanfic that has made my day!

YAY!

x_Inu-Moon94_
kayla chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
this is F-ING amazing!
XSora-ChanX chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
*Rain and Synphy play a sad song on the violin and viola* I wish that would happen to the real life kyo-kun but not to the ha'ri or yuki (there is a reason why we call guys kyo and hatori and yuki. in fact, kyo replies to kyo now! it ROCKS!)
TheWindAlchemist chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
OH... MY... GAWD!
Why-The-Rum chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*cough cough* tha was ... intersting! u r really imaginitive (sp) anyhoo i luv ur stories!
riceball-chan chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
why won't they have hot gay mankey sex and fulfil my fantasises as well? **sniffles**
The Cucumber Lady chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
POOR HATORI AND AYAME. THEY MAKE ME WANT TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND PLAY A SAD SONG ON THE VIOLIN. If I knew how to play the violin. I'm a FLUTIST. Fear. Anyway that was funny and random and pervy... as usual...
the fall of the spirited chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
yeah i have a cool e-mail (haha)

anyway, really funny story _

i never expected that from hatori and ayame... well..umm i kinda did but... ANYWAY... funny funny funny _

Selina-chan
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
yay!

i know so much more now. (gasp)
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Okay,I'm suing keep making me die from laughter!YOUR STORIES ARE TOO FUNNY FOR MY POOR BODIE!Hehe,I misspelled something too,to get you back...

~~Sirius LIVES~~