Reviews for First Date
AkemiKae chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh my goodness. That was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. I love the idea of secret dates. I seriously...I love them so much. The ending was adorable, and gah. So cute. Very well detailed and written. :3
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
heheheeh lolz love it! :)
azab chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
i loved it
retroelectric chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That turned me into a puddle of goo... :D It is simply so sweet~!
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Cute. )

"I feel cute and all. But, these pants are seriously riding up my ass."

“Cute? Only girls and Itomaki look cute."

That little conversation made the whole story for me. I would have kept on reading even if I had hated your writing style, the pairing, and the premise of the story. But as it was, it was a nice little fluffy piece.

Although, itomaki means thread spool. It's Ban's insulting nickname for Kazuki...even if there are several translations for it, he wouldn't call him that and mean something benign like thread spinner...although it doesn't really matter. )
Ladymynx chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Loved it! It was really cute. I'm assuming by your very detailed description of the area you did some thorough research? Anyway, you wrote their characters perfectly!
ideagala chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
i loved it and thats all i can say, it was romantic and lovely and eerything
Raven Deathstar chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
That was so damn sweet :D Great fic

~ Rae
Shkira chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Beautiful story, made me feel all warm and fuzzy! Great description and tour of Saitama. Felt like I was there (you must have been!) and the characters were spot on. Great job, and thank you! _
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
omg, THAT WAS SO CUTE! i loved it!

ja ne -