Reviews for Of Randomness and Realizations
S chapter 1 . 2/14
Love it, I love seeing Anjali's thoughts throughout. Amazing!
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Absolutely adorable, SQUEE!

If this is your idea of randomness, I could get hooked.
Niv chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Dont like it or hate it. Love it!
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Great job! Readin' this fic plus flashes of the movie alongside in my mind made it more than worthy of an awesome story. You portrayed both of them in an excellent way!
QuietSilentWriter chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I love you story. Please make more scenes of Anjali and Rahul. You have so much talent as a writer. This scene rocked. I loved Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. It's had so many great scenes with Rahul and Anjali. Please write out more of them. I'm dying to see them. Please.
Forbidden.from.love chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
"She didn’t notice the sign on her back that read ‘I love Rahul Raichand’ until she got home."

That line confused me! It kind of pulls you away from the story's romantic feel. I could have done without it. :S

Otherwise, I loved it! Its so sweet, funny, and cute! My favorite part was the "bangles" scene. It's very romantic, and Shahrukh and Kajol's on screen chemistry is unparalleled! I enjoyed reading this. :)
Aramita chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Great story!

Loved it!
plazmah chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Oh my god, this is sheer hilarity, but it totally captures the romance of the film as well. Def one of the funniest BW fics I've ever read!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
This fits Anjali's character exactly! She's jus the type to babble on about something like that, and it really fits in with the scene!

Also, in one of your other fics, you asked who's Hindi and who isn't, and if you're not, how did we discover it. I already reviewed for that other fic, so I'll answer the question here. I'm Bengali, not sure what you count it as, but my family has been watching Hindi movies since forever. And yes, I know some non-Indian Bollywooders - my friends! Almost all of them. And they discovered it through me, of course! One of them even knew of it before I met them!
mugglecastlover31 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. ADORABLE! Thanks for the enjoyable fic :)
Sandhya chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow, that was really good! Did I mention that you are a FANTASTIC comedian? I was LAUGHING at most of the dialogues! They were hilarious! Really, though: WRITE MORE ok? You haven't written anything since that Yes Boss fic. I'm really sad - this, and the DAV site are the only ones I ever go on nowadays.

I really like the way you write - I can actually visualise some scenes just with some of the descriptive expressions you use. The story seems very realistic and natural, something which I cannot achieve in my writing. You have a way of making a reader feel entertained while reading your work. I also cannot BELIEVE you wrote all this from memory - how many times have YOU SEEN this movie?

So yes. In reply to your author's note: I liked it. It was FUNNY! Not to mention highly accurate descriptions.

Sandhya
Candice Aramita chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Like it? Hate it?

Absolutely love it! Every bit of it. Please write more K3G/KHNH/KANK fics. I know for a fact they will be appreciated, at least by me.

Great job!
lilacsecrets chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aww this is absolutly adorable! Keep writing!
Sweet-Charmed-Angle chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Omg! this is hilarious! i love the movie k3g! it's awesome. I hope you write more scences from the movies! Honestly great job, this was hilarious, i coulnd' stop laughing. Keep up the great work.
Roodle chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
"And maybe she should do something to her cheek as well, so it wouldn’t feel like it had been plugged into an electrical socket when Rahul had merely touched his lips to it."

Oh this was just beautiful! Well done!