Reviews for Hisoka
Liars Paradox Fallacy chapter 16 . 4/18/2011
May I say I LOVE this story? Muraki is my absolute favorite character. People have a REALLY hard time stay true to his character. They turn him into some romantic person when the only word for him is evil. For you to come up with an even semi plausible explanation for him to show humanity is awesome. However I can't really picture him in a car accident. I also would have liked a little more Muraki/Tsuzuki but I'll live. Thank you for showing that you read the manga which is 1000x better than the anime. Now for some fangirl. I LOVE YOU MURAKI-SAMA! WOOT!
NostalgiaS chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
OO YAY! FINISHED. D
T.O.C.A chapter 16 . 10/22/2007
aw that's so kute! I love it! _
TrisakAminawn chapter 16 . 10/11/2007
Moue! Did I do something wrong? You didn't give me this to beta! Well, it's nice. Maybe you just didn't need me. Oriya's such a sucker for his friend, but then he's right; Muraki needs him. Spare language, mm. Closing with a thank-you note and Shiori, the minor character, worked very well. Good-night.
daily-chan chapter 16 . 10/2/2007
kawai!

great ending...muraki still freak me out, but the scene was cute and i love how you ended it with Shiori
Eternity's Heir chapter 16 . 9/26/2007
Great job. A very nice way to end the story. I'm kinda sad that the Kazutaka/Hisoka series is over. I still say that I love these two stories. Thanks for writing them.

JA!

~EH~
Lady Psychic chapter 16 . 9/24/2007
That was a really good ending! I liked how you tied everything up.
Gecko Osco chapter 16 . 9/23/2007
That was adorable! I want more though, but I understand I am the least qualified person to be asking that _! Please tell me that the next chapter will have Hisoka and Tsuzuki fluff!

So, this review made me sound about half as intelligent as I usually am...oh well! Great chapter!

Osco
laustic chapter 16 . 9/22/2007
This is a great way to end the fic. I loved reading every bit of it and yeah, I feel a bit sad that it ended, but at least it ended well. You did great with this fic.
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 16 . 9/22/2007
*whines* everything is ending! *sigh* i loved this chappie, and i loved this universe. great job

Ally
hasleftthesite chapter 16 . 9/22/2007
Nice way to end the story. You managed to tie up the loose endings quite nicely, even the one I had forgotten about namely Shiori. But think it was nice of Hisoka to let Shiori know he was alright and have him thank her for her help. I'm sure the girl indeed worried about how everything had finally ended.

The Muraki/Oriya scene was also well written and just the way those two are around each other.

LOved especially the part where Shiori saw Tsuzuki step out of the shadows, Hisoka smilling up at him and then the two of them walking away together with Tsuzuki's arm over Hisoka's shoulder. I think that image alone was already enough to sooth Shiori's worries. It just showed that indeed Hisoka had found his home, the place he belonged. And that he was happy.

thank you for sharing this great story with us (bows politely).

Kisses and hugs

Gillie

PS: I'll read Film and Screen tomorrow so expect a review for that one too somewhere in the near future.
Trans chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
AH! That was so good. Home is were Tsuzuki is! I have my own little saying, home is where the yaoi is. Teehee. Great job, and I'm glad I took the time to read the two stories... more to come since there was no complete tag?

If so, I'll be waiting for those chapters too!
T.O.C.A chapter 15 . 8/14/2007
AW! That's so kute! OMG KAWAI! _ I so can't wait for the next chappy! _
Eternity's Heir chapter 15 . 8/12/2007
YAY! So wonderful. Thanks for not giving up on it. Great job.

JA!

~EH~
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
aw! (i had to delete a couple ! lol) that was so awsome! this isnt the end is it? that would be uber sad. i had to google the last bit but then i found out what it meant and i think its a great touch

Ally