Reviews for Letters
Wyndwhyspyr chapter 1 . 11/3/2020
awww
Lisa chapter 8 . 7/21/2020
Thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed reading it, even the sad parts. I had weird pains early in my pregnancy with my daughter and my understanding was that your uterus and ligaments that hold it in place have to stretch to accommodate the growing baby so that can be painful. I have endometriosis however, so that may have been part of it. I also had an early miscarriage that felt like an extremely heavy and crampy period.
PineNutPesto chapter 4 . 4/6/2020
Must...read...on...
PineNutPesto chapter 3 . 4/6/2020
I was just going to laugh and move on, but now I'm nervous. Are Elizabeth and the baby going to be okay?

Thanks for posting!
azilou38 chapter 8 . 8/22/2018
Please update ! It is a so very nice story !
PineNutPesto chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
Well. That turned rather dark. I'm not sure whether to hope Darcy survived or be glad that someone broke the mold and killed him off. Well, onward.
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Holy shit Elizabeth XD you tease
Moonrosesa chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Please add the next chapter. I want to see what happens and if Lizzy is going to get pregnant again.
Blue Heart 98 chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
please continue! i almost died when i thought you'd killed Darcy. i especially loved chapter seven and eight; i love how sweetly you always write of Elizabeth and Darcy.
incredibly good, please update!
elizabethbennet3553 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I really liked this story, as well as many of your other stories. Don't sell your self short; You may not sound exactly like Jane Austen, but you do fairly well, and far better than most. Keep writing!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 8 . 8/2/2006
oh my gosh...there were some points in this story where tears were leaking out of my eyes...:( i was soo upset over lizzy's baby...but i guess, if darcy is alive there will be more babies...anywho...if you are continuing the story...and haven't ended it...pleaase update...can't wait for the next chapter!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Whew! Good :D I thought it was over, so I'm glad it's not :D
LordLanceahlot chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
aww, very cute chapter!
WhateverGoes09 chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
opss...sry, I didn't review sooner but I had to come back and look at this story again and...nm...its too confusing. Anyways- ow my thumb hurts, really odd... but about the story, i'm glad Lizzie isn't falling into depression or something like it was looking she would, but then again she also thought her husband was dead as well, which would be a reasonable enough reason to be upset. I love Mr. Darcy! he has got to be my favorite male character in books! Well gotta go figure out what is up with my thumbs! tootles!
Qwara chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
Aw, I'm glad things seem to be smoothing out now. Don't torture the poor characters any more than necessary!