Reviews for Letters
Dolphindreamer chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
Good for Darcy. He had to basically comfort everyone after he was thrown out of a carriage. (I think the detaols are a bit foggy I should probably reread) Anyways this was a cute chapter. I'd have liked to have known more of what Georgiana did and maybe more of Darcy's emotions. I did like how you had him misunderstand a bit a the beginning till he took in the was. Keep it up!

~Dolphin Dreamer
Mara look-a-like chapter 8 . 7/8/2006
Good chapter. My only concern is Georgina. I mean she does not have any problems with Lizzy. I mean it would be just terrible if thoese two did not get along. I love the three of them so much. Well can not wait for the next installment.

P.S. How did you get to see Pirates on Wednesday. I went to the midnight showing yesterday (dressed as a female pirate. The first time I did that. I did not even dress up for the Midnight for star wars and there were alot more dresseed for that. LOL).
June W chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
I'm so very glad Lizzy acknowledged her rudeness to Jane and Georgiana, but she might consider apologizing in person, rather than just telling Darcy. Thanks for the new chapter, and I'll be looking for the next letters!
Dolphindreamer chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
I liked the scene you had between the two of them (L&D) it was sad and funny and sweet too. I also liked the thing with the poor stable boy and Georgianna (I can't spell I apologize), though if I was his sister I would have been selfish and demanded more time with him later. (I'm not so creul to take him from lizzy right away)

~Dolphin Dreamer
Qwara chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Thanks for the tip on how to get reviews. _~ I'll keep that in mind. I'm definitely glad that Mr. Darcy isn't dead-I don't think I could have ever forgiven you otherwise! Poor Lizzy, though, she's still an emotional wreck. . Hope things take a turn for the better in the next chapter.
DP1014 chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Very cleaver kill the one character most people "fell" for. Well I like the story Though its a tad sad.
WhateverGoes09 chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
it IS so bittersweet wait no rephrase that just sweet when Elizabeth and are together again, up until her news of course...hoover dam! Ugh it is retchedly disappointing but I suppose we will get over it. Anywho. You cannot leave us in suspense over what says in response! so hop to it m'dear!

DeppGirl
Mara look-a-like chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Oh I want to know what Will has to say about that. Will he be angry, or sad, will he feel guilty, or will he ask if they were ready for a baby, will he even want to have a child? Oh I can not wait to see my questions answered.
K. H. Ardema chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Great chapter! I'm glad Darcy didn't die. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
June W chapter 7 . 7/2/2006
Lizzy was certainly rather rude to Georgiana, and I hope Jane was more sympathetic to her. Glad to see Darcy back! (watches author warily in case she has more tricks up her sleeve...)
bluesirens chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Goodness! Read the previous five chapters (they were lovely, I really should've left seperate reviews...) everything was airy and pleasant and here comes tragedy!

But Darcy's not dead.

He can't be.

Maybe severely injured

but *not* dead.

(nods stubbornly)

...R-right?
Ryan Evans' Gabriella chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
i hope you update soon, i really like the story!
Qwara chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
*jaw drops* *faints* *comes to* *faints again* Wow. I was definitely NOT expecting that. Wow. Please say it isn't true! Make it all a nightmare! Ah!
WhateverGoes09 chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
OMG what a twist! Not that I like what happened mind you but it is very exciting! Not that way either though...Well I hope your changing the plot, or adding one as it were, won't slow down your updates by any means! Take that as a hint to update SOON!

DeppGirl

p.s. it DID seem as though you had a minor plot, as in Lizzy and her troubling pregnancy, so I hope you weren't fretting over what you felt you were lacking, since you weren't, not really anyways. Besides even if that doesn't constitute as a plot to you, alot of stories on this sight are written purely for the enjoyment and have no need of a plot at all. so don't worry about it m'dear. You can come up with many excuses about that plot that you thought lacking. Very worrisome things those plot bunnies...lol ~D
Tresschen chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
You will not let Darcy die, wouldnt you? I will be very cross with you, if you do!

You are really torturing us with this plot, could not at least the baby survive!

But, okay, I am as bad as this myself, so take no offence and I like it how you write the parts with horror and angst, but a little light on the horizont would be great!

Sincerely,