Reviews for Letters
K. H. Ardema chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Before I say anything else I just want to say it's a great chapter and the plot's really good. Everything else I say is a compliment to the story even if it doesn't seem like it. It is! Darcy dead! That's horrible! He can't really be dead? Please no. That's almost too sad especially with Lizzie losing the baby. Poor Lizzy. I hope she doesn't give up hope. Again great story! Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
DP1014 chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Oh this is so terribly and very awful I want to cry (sniffles)

Oh wishing everything will turn out well... you know...happily

I like the story though besides this sad part
June W chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
(grumble...) Okay, so you didn't plan this, but can you tell us that you're at least aiming for a happy ending? Find Fitzwilliam Darcy, please!
Willow-41z chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
You are evil. It's going to take a while for Elizabeth to discover that Darcy's not dead, isn't it?

Because he's *not* dead, right?

RIGHT? *leans closer to monitor and stares*

I liked this chapter better than some of the others (not that I disliked any chapter), especially the part about Georgiana's fortitude. Her conversation with Jane was well-done. I really feel for Elizabeth and everyone involved, and I'll be looking for more!
percyismine chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
NO! DARCY!

not that i mind that you decided to add a plot, although i hate the idea of darcy dying, but i seriously think that the letters were enough of a plot...

action does not always denote a plot.. learned that at writer's camp this week... yeah, i'm queer

but i'm glad you're keeping w/the letter thing by doing a note to lizzy instead of a personal messenger
Mara look-a-like chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
This is a good story. I hope you update soon.
Dolphindreamer chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Oh poor poor Lizzy. AND Georgiana. And well everyone really. (it would take a lot of space and wasted seconds of our lives if I was to list them all so I will not.) You do have a plot now though, but I must tell you that you are not allowed to kill Darcy. It can't e done. He's immortal. (Sorry just a little bit attached.) I loved the line "and Georgiana Darcy would not shirk her duty." It was a powerful ending. Keep it up, update soon!

~Dolphin Dreamer
katlin chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
I have enjoyed your story. Although, you took this story on an abrupt turn. I truly hope Mr. Darcy is still alive, and turn out to be a suprisingly happy ending like in Jane Eyre.

Katlin.
WhateverGoes09 chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
WEll, its interesting to say the least. Do continue!

DeppGirl
Valmarien chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
Very nice _
LordLanceahlot chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
this sounds like it's getting interesting! I hope Darcy comes home soon!
Mara look-a-like chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
This is an interesting story. Please update soon.
Dolphindreamer chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Don't worry I still like your story anyway and your right it's called fiction for a reason, lizzy could sprout wings and we'd all just smile and nod. :D (nodding) Anyways I think Darcy would be concerned despite what she told him in the letter. I can't wait for the update and I hope it is significantly LONGER! (Is that enough of a hint?) Keep it up!

~Dolphin dreamer

P.S. I think that Darcy should sue the doctor and or get another one. :D
charles of china chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
Really wanna know what's did you read my poem

(I search I search and then I found).I 'm in serious need of reviews and advices for my later stories(do I sound like Charles Bingley?LOL)

With all my thanks for such a good story(Wow!LOL)

Charles
inglebug chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
Hey,

This story is brilliant, really heartfelt and touching. I love Lizzy and Darcy's characterization, its absolutely spot-on. Please don't tell me that there are only three letters left, i just want it to keep going and going and going, the story is so sweet. Please update soon!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »