Reviews for Letters
AHealingRenaissance chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
Eh, that's what you call poetic license ;D I like it, but I hope she doesn't lose the baby and that Darcy will kick himself for telling her not to bother him in the first place ;D
Qwara chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
Well, you fooled me, as I'm probably even more ignorant about pregnancy than you. D Another nice chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next. This story has made for a nice light read so far-nothing too dramatic or angsty, but this can be rather refreshing.
Dolphindreamer chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
Really interested! THough short! Keep it up!

~Dolphin Dreamer
WhateverGoes09 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
o do update soon! Though I see you already have for today but it would be wonderful to see more soon!

DeppGirl
June W chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Well, there are all sorts of letters you may still write - including letters of pregnancy advice from Lady Catherine and Mrs Bennet and Mrs Gardiner, birth announcements, and Mr Bennet's letters to report Mary and Kitty getting married, and the state of Mrs Bennet's nerves. Hmm, would there even be a letter from Lydia... Thanks for the new chapter!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
teehee! I love it :D I hope everything's ok. Can't wait for Darcy's befuddled reaction when he realizes ;D
LordLanceahlot chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Very good chapter!
Qwara chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Aw, poor Darcy, he's worried. Will be your faithful reader to the last (providing I don't get incapacitated or something).
Kizu Mizu chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Vunderbar, my dear! I love it. I must have more. This instant.
caligate chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
It is geting better. I hope you continue, you have a very good writing style.
Qwara chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
E! Close call for Elizabeth. Luckily, all's well that ends well. Will be anticipating Darcy's response.
LordLanceahlot chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
Aww that was really cute!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
I love it! :D
Alisa chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
I have to say, I love this type of story...letters between lovers. You have a sweet start and your characters seem to be in line so far. Good luck with it and be assured that you will have at least 4x's the people reading it that review it.

:-) Alisa
hwa-shih chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
This has been great so far - how long is he away for?

I can't wait for Lizzy to tell him the news!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »