Reviews for Letters
Rxc chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Hint taken. Good start. Heheh. I hope you'll drag this as long as possible to add to the tension. XD
percyismine chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
i'm not a huge reviewer until a story gets going more, but what the heck

MORE!

*goes down on knees* more please?

*grovels* pretty please?
laura chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
good chapter, good chapter
Hawkeye Chuui chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
really nice story! Keep the updates coming! _
Willow-41z chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
These are cute, and well in character. I like how you've used the language appropriate to the time. Write more, please!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Hm...I think something should happen that makes him go home. He was a bit brusque with that bit about "leave me alone and don't pester me about coming home early"; he needs a little shaking up ;D Can't wait for more! :D
Qwara chapter 2 . 6/13/2006
Aw, it's depressing when you don't get many reviews, isn't it? But I promise that I'm reading! Another cute chapter, though as uneventful as the last. Can't wait for something a bit longer to sink my teeth into.

On a completely unrelated note, I like your disclaimer. Some people act like they're going to be sued by posting JA stuff-my question is, who's going to sue them? Is Jane Austen going to rise from the dead to shame us and take all our money? I think not. _~
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Can't wait for more! ;D *HINT*
Qwara chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
And I thought I wrote short chapters! Anyway, this seems like it's going to be a cute story, though there hasn't been much of an introduction as far as a plot goes yet. I'll keep a look out for this one. D
rbs89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
oh the suspense!

the chapter is really too short (for my liking), but maybe its more of a prologue into what keep darcy and lizzy apart. how long is this since they got married?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5